• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Power Rankings

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure, if your just that dense.. or what... but the "so there" should have been some kind of hint, that I was joking??? Damn, maybe BB does run such a tight ship that even the fans have no sense of humor or know how to have fun anymore.
Ohh hey Billy Back peddle replied.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL there isn't a team that comes close to their resume' they are the standard by which all teams are judged. So to say it should be better makes no sense at all.

There are no less than 10 teams that would win that division every single season for the past forever years, and get homefield throughout, if they swapped spots with the Pats

Bills, Jets and Dolphins are just not good, sorry, besides the one or 2 outlier seasons in the past 20

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no less than 10 teams that would win that division every single season for the past forever years, and get homefield throughout, if they swapped spots with the Pats

Bills, Jets and Dolphins are just not good, sorry, besides the one or 2 outlier seasons in the past 20
Which teams? And you cannot say that with any real conviction because it a completely speculative comment on your part! It's an asinine comparison because the team any team cannot control the division they are in, it's not the Pats could switch the NFCW.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals went 8-8 last year with a TON of key injuries to both their offense and defense... they've addressed their needs in FA, had one hell of a draft and get David Johnson back and they're #29, just in front of the Browns?? Am I missing something, lol.
Cardinals will be pretty polarizing for people I'd imagine. 29th seems like on the real negative side of things to me, but as Clayton has already shown, the blood and guts of whatever they're using for this thing are completely out of whack.

You would need to find some incredible homerism to find a rational Chiefs fan who truly believes they still have a top 10 defense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which teams? And you cannot say that with any real conviction because it a completely speculative comment on your part! It's an asinine comparison because the team any team cannot control the division they are in, it's not the Pats could switch the NFCW.

Of course it's speculation

But here is the obvious truth. People are torn over whether the SB champs will win their division this coming season, the SB champions

No one, not one human on earth with a straight face will tell you on May 31st, "I'm not sure who will win the AFC East", not one person

Is part of that consistent greatness? Of course. Is a HUGE part of that because people view the rest of that division as pure garbage?

You're not being honest with yourself if you don't think so

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, I don't go that far. Definitely some teams, but only some consistently very good or there teams like the Steelers, Packers, etc would approach that level, and still probably fuck up every now and then. The also-rans flirt with 9-7 now and then despite the Pats handicap. It wasn't that long ago the Steelers were an 8-8 club for instance. The lack of creme with the East- outside the Patriots- is obvious over the years, doesn't justify going this far out, however. Just my 2 cents.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I don't go that far. Definitely some teams, but only some consistently very good or there teams like the Steelers, Packers, etc would approach that level, and still probably fuck up every now and then. The also-rans flirt with 9-7 now and then despite the Pats handicap. It wasn't that long ago the Steelers were an 8-8 club for instance. The lack of creme with the East- outside the Patriots- is obvious over the years, doesn't justify going this far out, however. Just my 2 cents.

I'll start with all the great QBs and work my way down, I'll even toss in a Phil Rivers Chargers and Alex Smith Chiefs and say they would be winning multiple division titles had they swapped spots. It's an indictment on those teams, not a huge endorsement of the others

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But here is the obvious truth. People are torn over whether the SB champs will win their division this coming season, the SB champions

No one, not one human on earth with a straight face will tell you on May 31st, "I'm not sure who will win the AFC East", not one person

Is part of that consistent greatness? Of course. Is a HUGE part of that because people view the rest of that division as pure garbage?

2018 Win O/U Jets 6, Dolphins 6, Bills 6.5.......Pats 11......This could be a nail biter.......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't doubt the Pats will win the division barring some disastrous injury. My point is they cannot help what division they are in so arguing that point is moot.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll start with all the great QBs and work my way down, I'll even toss in a Phil Rivers Chargers and Alex Smith Chiefs and say they would be winning multiple division titles had they swapped spots. It's an indictment on those teams, not a huge endorsement of the others
The Alex Smith Chiefs? Yeah, probably. Now do the Matt Cassel/Thigpen/Huard Chiefs

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried. Maybe these same people making this crap up are with you in thinking your TE is a legit OROY threat.

Well, we're sure your opinion is better than the experts, After all you are the commish's right hand man !!!! :rolleyes2:
Hurry with those fries bwoy, and quit day dreaming before you get fired .....:dhd::pound:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we're sure your opinion is better than the experts, After all you are the commish's right hand man !!!! :rolleyes2:
Hurry with those fries bwoy, and quit day dreaming before you get fired .....:dhd::pound:

Well let's just look at last year. They had the Packers with the best record in football at 12-4 (they went 7-9). They had this list of teams going 11-5...Arizona (8-8), Tampa Bay (5-11).

At 10-6 they had the Broncos, Chargers, and Raiders.

For the NFC they had Green Bay, Arizona, Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa Bay, and the New York Giants making it into the playoffs. Only 2 of those 6 made it.

They were better with the AFC but it is very top heavy. New England, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Denver, and the Chargers.

So 4 of the 6 right. They were 50% in predicting playoff teams. Yeah those great experts are no better than flipping a coin. But hey you keep leaning on that ESPN group thinking they know best.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 of the top 10 NFC
7 of the bottom 10 AFC

NFC is a tough road.