• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN just announced that aTm, Clemson, Mizzou and FSU are heading to the SEC

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is.. this.. conference expansion and teams defecting to other conferences, affects the outcomes of a conferences winning percentage against other conferences.. so in the end.. there is no way to guage actual accuracy.. of how well a conference is against another conference. Point in case; I had forgotten that at one time GT was in the SEC and South Carolina didnt join until kinda recently.. so it cant be very accurate.. TO ME.. the most important part is this.. what affects my school today.. since Im not going to argue about what did or didnt happen in 1911 its irrelevant to my schools position today.. I still dont care one way or another if Mizzou joins the SEC.. the FACTS remain this.. in the last 20 years they havent done much in ANY sport to amount to a hill of beans... they have hung in the conference towards the top.. I dont see what benefit they bring to our conference other then MAYBE opening up a NFL area of tv to the college realm.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bite your tongue little doggie.

20tk7.jpg

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That does it, who do I have to push in front of oncoming traffic?!

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the football gods would be happy with that sacrifice... :spider:

You must be thinking of a certain VT fan. The football gods won't even wipe their ass with VT toilet paper.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St Louis & where?

There are lots of other contenders that would bring more to the table than Mizzou. All this talk is just wishful thinking by Mizzou, just like last year when no one wanted them.

BTW, did you neg me or pos rep me? I can't tell since you didn't leave a message & your rep power isn't enough to show up as either.

I don't remember negging you. If I did it was not on purpose. I am still learning all the buttons and features on this site. I find you amusing, if a bit loose in the brain.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Beebe had a meeting today with inevitability...

Bull_gores_jaw.gif

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is.. this.. conference expansion and teams defecting to other conferences, affects the outcomes of a conferences winning percentage against other conferences.. so in the end.. there is no way to guage actual accuracy.. of how well a conference is against another conference. Point in case; I had forgotten that at one time GT was in the SEC and South Carolina didnt join until kinda recently.. so it cant be very accurate.. TO ME.. the most important part is this.. what affects my school today.. since Im not going to argue about what did or didnt happen in 1911 its irrelevant to my schools position today.. I still dont care one way or another if Mizzou joins the SEC.. the FACTS remain this.. in the last 20 years they havent done much in ANY sport to amount to a hill of beans... they have hung in the conference towards the top.. I dont see what benefit they bring to our conference other then MAYBE opening up a NFL area of tv to the college realm.

Conference..records..against..other..conferences..should be about as important to you..as a monkey fart. Entertaining, but nothing to write home about.