• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

espn board

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in a lot of ways it does but Boston's farm system wasn't as deep then so I think it hurt a little more and I think you could argue Sale is a better pitcher than Beckett but doesn't have the post season success of Beckett.
I dont know Boston farm is starting to dwindle down. I would rather have Beckett then Sale because of the playoff success. Either way its a close Comparison. Lets See if Sale brings home a championship for them like Beckett did.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know Boston farm is starting to dwindle down. I would rather have Beckett then Sale because of the playoff success. Either way its a close Comparison. Lets See if Sale brings home a championship for them like Beckett did.

It is now but they still have Devers(#16 prospect) and Groome(#31) who are top prospects and when guys like Boagars, Betts, and Bradley make transitions to the Majors and become good players the farm system will dwindle because the guys are actually getting to the majors. They also still have Benintendi (#5 prospect) so not what they were with #1, #5, #16, #30, and #31 but still have three of those five guys.