• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Article

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Cougars/Beavers game last week and was damn impressed with this kid. I know it was OSU, but still to put together the stats he did as a freshman on the road in his first start was outstanding. I imagine this guy is going to tear up quite a few Pac-12 defenses before his career is over.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Cougars/Beavers game last week and was damn impressed with this kid. I know it was OSU, but still to put together the stats he did as a freshman on the road in his first start was outstanding. I imagine this guy is going to tear up quite a few Pac-12 defenses before his career is over.

If Leach keeps his job. Whether you like him or not, 3-9; 6-7; 3-7 is not what the school brought him in for.

I don't get to actually watch the games, but his line would show (and some things I've read) that he is about where Halliday is right now, and being only a freshman should scare some schools. The Cougs may not win, but they make it exciting.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cougs Running backs, Defense and Special Teams are just horrible... They won't mount to anything under Leach unless he addresses those parts of the team...

So sad watching this team when it's 2nd, 3rd or 4th and inches and we can't pick up the first down for the life of us via the run... We have these 165 lb backs... They were so hard to watch this season after last year showed some promise...