• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Erik Spoelstra needs credit

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I think Stotts should have won COY, but think Kerr and Walton were well deserving of being mentioned. The guy who has quietly impressed me is Erik Spoelstra.

His titles no doubt are credited to an all-star roster, but I feel this year he has shown he is a pretty darn good coach. He has Miami competing to get to the ECF and is doing so without his big man and Bosh. Along with an aging Wade carrying the load.

Impressive.

My question for Heat fans is....Lets say by some amazing miracle chance the Heat were to win the finals this year. (Unlikely, doubtful, but technically still a possibility) would this title mean more then the titles won by LeBron and Co?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spo's always been a decent X's and O's coach. He's always been a terrible motivator. If there's one game that could summarize Spo as a coach - it's game 5 of this series. Miami always comes out with such lackluster play as Spo doesn't have that quality as some other coaches do.

The talent level between the Heat and Raptors isn't so wide. As you'll see from this series, the talent-level is actually relatively close to one another. Miami actually has more veteran talent than the Raptors, but Spo's rotations (which he gets bashed for regularly) has been one of his principle weaknesses. If you want him coaching your team, then he's all yours. I'm assuming you're a Portland fan, so I'll gladly trade you for Stotts.