• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Bledsoe wants max contract

2fast2fast

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of yall are tripping if you think no one is going to offer Bledsoe a max, I know for a fact Orlando, Toronto and possibly LA will give him a max IF he continues to play how well he's playing.

Some feel he isn't worth the max even if he keeps this play up, if Bledsoe can average 17,6,5 and keep playing that good defense he's worth the money.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe was a backup point guard before this season. It would have been stupid for the Suns to offer him a max contract without seeing how he played and fit in with the new philosophy.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of yall are tripping if you think no one is going to offer Bledsoe a max, I know for a fact Orlando, Toronto and possibly LA will give him a max IF he continues to play how well he's playing.

Some feel he isn't worth the max even if he keeps this play up, if Bledsoe can average 17,6,5 and keep playing that good defense he's worth the money.

I agree. A lot of people are forgetting how good he is defensively as well. His scoring is just a bonus, though it would be nice if he limited the turnovers.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's definitely worth a max contract in this market. He's proven it... only going to get better, too.