• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eltexan

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your avy bro:

I will have it then

Cot damn these iphones

Hope ya's win out

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:
your avy bro:

I will have it then

Cot damn these iphones

Hope ya's win out
What's your iPhone doing I can help I'm like tech support. If it's a pop up issue with the App Store and you keep redirecting. Go to the stings on your phone. Scroll down to safari, Then advanced settings. After hitting advanced settings you'll see JavaScript as an option. Click it so it isn't green and it's off . You'll have to do the same to turn it back on for YouTube etc. I posted the avy for you so you can just quote it for him tho. But I hope that helps you out with posting :suds: iPhones are great Alple makes great products at low labor costs :thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor by 33.
That would be great mistaken has Baylor in an avy bet with ElTiger this weekend. I may be making another avy after this one : think:

Hopefully I was of assistance to @ralphiewvu in getting the picture of the correct avy for Eltexan posted so he can make the proper changes

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a mod should change it for him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ElTexan is top notch......... a top notch Pussy.
Can't believe he tried calling me a liar and posted a link to a page after the agreement was set in stone. Ralphie actually suggested it to ensure it was legit. Wasn't even me. It was a stand up move by ralphie and respectable. Also time stamped as are all posts. Eltexan not only has been welching on the bet. But ignoring being proven to be A little bech who'll go to any length to welch on a bet . Boards biggest sissy

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a mod should change it for him.
I think wild turkey is correct and his screen name shod be ElWeasel for a week too. Especially after the blatant lie that was called out via screen shot of a time stamped post :nod: can we get a poll so he can see he has no one to blame but himself ?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe he tried calling me a liar and posted a link to a page after the agreement was set in stone. Ralphie actually suggested it to ensure it was legit. Wasn't even me. It was a stand up move by ralphie and respectable. Also time stamped as are all posts. Eltexan not only has been welching on the bet. But ignoring being proven to be A little bech who'll go to any length to welch on a bet . Boards biggest sissy

Well, if I win my avy Bet I am allowing YOU @clarkson23devils to pick the avy ElBitch will wear.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if I win my avy Bet I am allowing YOU @clarkson23devils to pick the avy ElBitch will wear.
You can do whatever you want on the side. Just make sure YOU get the avy you choose to me... Moot point anyway. You're going to lose.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Ok so mistaken just needs to pick the avy now and post it, in his words, stating that in the event of a win that will be the avy.

What a joke. I can't believe something as silly as an avy for a week is being so vehemently contested. Good god, be a man.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap. Ok so mistaken just needs to pick the avy now and post it, in his words, stating that in the event of a win that will be the avy.

What a joke. I can't believe something as silly as an avy for a week is being so vehemently contested. Good god, be a man.
Mistakes got this I'm making something special if he welches and doesn't follow the rules by the end of the day

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People make fun of Aggies for being dumb and sheep fuckers and brainwashed, etc.
But Aggies usually have a rep for being stand up guys when it comes down to it.

Instead, you have been linked to where Ralphie said he'd get an avy to me, and then he restated on here he's still to get me the avy.
And you're still persisting, telling lies that I haven't held up my end.

It is literally linked to you in black and white, and you persist in your slander. M

What a joke of a person, an admin, and an aggie you are.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all future avy bets with eljexan should also clarify the loser wears the avy for 7 days. That way if he welches and won't sport it for the first few days while maki g excuses, he still has it for a full week.

It's a stupid avy, what's the big deal? Tell ya what clarkson, if I can figure it out on my phone I'll wear that avy for ya.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People make fun of Aggies for being dumb and sheep fuckers and brainwashed, etc.
But Aggies usually have a rep for being stand up guys when it comes down to it.

Instead, you have been linked to where Ralphie said he'd get an avy to me, and then he restated on here he's still to get me the avy.
And you're still persisting, telling lies that I haven't held up my end.

It is literally linked to you in black and white, and you persist in your slander. M

What a joke of a person, an admin, and an aggie you are.
Tripling down on the deep I see. What a fool

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tripling down on the deep I see. What a fool
You're literally posting in the thread where the bet winner himself is stating he still has to get the avy to me. You're a joke of a person, admin, and aggie.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're literally posting in the thread where the bet winner himself is stating he still has to get the avy to me. You're a joke of a person, admin, and aggie.
Keep saying I'm the joke, no one is buying it. You just keep looking more and more petty.