• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

El Salvador biters

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there were two biters. This team needs a beating. We need to put a designated guy on the bench for the next time we play them and tell him to go get a red card when game is in hand around the 85 minute mark.

US Soccer shares bite-mark photo with CONCACAF

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONCACAF reffing remains a (not so funny) joke

Two USA players got bit. Another one was the victim of a late challenge with studs up. Another one got punched. Plus, there were a number of off the ball fouls and hard tackles on the ball. Reading that, you would think El Salvador was luck they didn’t have to forfeit the game due to too many red cards. In actuality, they finished with 11 guys on the field. I may have only reached grade eight certification as a USSF referee, but I’m pretty sure I listed at least four red card offense at the start of this paragraph. In all reality, the poor referee work on this game made it pretty hard to watch, and I couldn’t help but feel like the USA wouldn’t get out of it healthy. Add on the poor offsides call on the Zardes goal and I’m pretty confident we could find better refs somewhere in the crowd.