• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Edelman popped for PED's

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure it didn't come cheap. The good side of this is that it will give Edelman more time to get back into shape.
JE11 is already a fiery character. He's going to have an even bigger chip on his shoulder. Four games is enough, he needs to keep his head and not get fined, ejected or suspended for doing something else stupid.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay let's break this down.
Spygate: A patriots issue whole organization IMO, Pats did it other teams did it but we got caught. We suck at cheating.

Hernandez: A personal issue not a team or organizational issue, just a scum bag with a lot of money.

Deflategate: I don't care what anyone say's TB 12 was in on this shit in some form or fashion so this is a personal and team issue.

Edelman: personal not team he took something, they know he did the arbitrator agreed 4 games he got what he deserved.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JE11 is already a fiery character. He's going to have an even bigger chip on his shoulder. Four games is enough, he needs to keep his head and not get fined, ejected or suspended for doing something else stupid.

Yeah he's definitely gonna be more fired up and special than most players in the NFL

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm above obvious questioning"

Do you still have sexual intercourse with your sister and mother?"

Ben Volin (Boston Globe) asked the question. Brady answering it in any manner, shape or form makes him, Guerrero and TB12 look guilty. The media is going to fuck themselves out of any interviews with any Patriot player and Kraft will pay the fines. Players are already refusing to comment on anything.

If you want stupid comments, ask the Philadelphia Eagles. Seems everyone of them has something to say about the patriots.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ben Volin (Boston Globe) asked the question. Brady answering it in any manner, shape or form makes him, Guerrero and TB12 look guilty. The media is going to fuck themselves out of any interviews with any Patriot player and Kraft will pay the fines. Players are already refusing to comment on anything.

If you want stupid comments, ask the Philadelphia Eagles. Seems everyone of them has something to say about the patriots.
I can see how that's the same thing:wtf:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me start by saying JE likely took something. What that is none of us know? It wasn't on the list of banned substances or PEDs.

Now come on even the haters should agree that Rogers kangaroo court must be stopped.

I know it's not a court of law. This has been proven over an over again with Daz Fuhrer's reign of punishment be it against NE or any other team.

But how can anybody say it's ok to suspend a player for something that's not illegal?
Or even better in the mishandling a of specimen.

Both of these would be thrown out of court before you stepped inside.

I mean how can an arbitrator not find fault in this and turn it over:scratch:

Any lawyers and or chemists and or arbitrators want to chime in?

The rest of you lost me when you didn’t defend Pac-Man for a year long suspension with zero convictions.

So the rest of your teams can get bent too for all I care.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know he can a tad annoying but this seems a bit over the top.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rest of you lost me when you didn’t defend Pac-Man for a year long suspension with zero convictions.

So the rest of your teams can get bent too for all I care.
How was it their or our job to defend him?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was it their or our job to defend him?

You all agreed with Goodell.

So again, I hope all your teams get bent over. Jones was the biggest traveshamockery of justice in the NFL to date.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all agreed with Goodell.

So again, I hope all your teams get bent over. Jones was the biggest traveshamockery of justice in the NFL to date.
So you are saying every Pats fan agreed with Roger and this has you all bent out of shape still? You may want to seek counseling.

Okay all Pats fans that agreed with Roger please line for a trust fall drill, we have a lost soul here.

And to be perfectly honest I don't remember having any opinion on the subject.

Last edited:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying every Pats fan agreed with Roger and this has you all bent out of shape still? You may want to seek counseling.

Okay all Pats fans that agreed with Roger please line for a trust fall drill, we have a lost soul here.

And to be perfectly honest I don't remember having any opinion on the subject.

not just pats fans.

everyone thought goodell wielding this power was a brilliant idea back then.

i tried to warn yall.

no one listened.

so i hope everyone gets burned worse.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not just pats fans.

everyone thought goodell wielding this power was a brilliant idea back then.

i tried to warn yall.

no one listened.

so i hope everyone gets burned worse.
Wrong.
The Steelers and their fans were against that from the beginning. The Steelers were the only team to vote against the current CBA cause it gave Goodell too much power.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.
The Steelers and their fans were against that from the beginning. The Steelers were the only team to vote against the current CBA cause it gave Goodell too much power.

I stand corrected. I hope the Steelers don’t get screwed.