• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eason to Washington

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard this is official

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad spot to land.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But legal weed :doobs:

Yeah...but everything I've heard is that the legal weed is more expensive than from
a street dealer. I read or heard that selling it on the street hasn't really slowed
anybody down. BUT, the Police dog them more because of the tax money.

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pro Style QB in a Pro Style System.

That is going to work out.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully what will essentially be 2 years off will allow him to learn and grow as a QB. When he was UGA's starter, his only real positive attribute was he could throw the ball from Athens back to his home in Washington. Zero mobility and not very accurate, and he needs to learn that not every pass needs to be 100 mph.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully what will essentially be 2 years off will allow him to learn and grow as a QB. When he was UGA's starter, his only real positive attribute was he could throw the ball from Athens back to his home in Washington. Zero mobility and not very accurate, and he needs to learn that not every pass needs to be 100 mph.
It'll be interesting to see what he does with all that time. Has he been sulking over the fact that his ass was kissed coming out of HS but then he lost his job after a year? Or has he been putting in work to step up his game and develop?

I'd be worried about any guy who hasn't see meaningful game time in 2 years. Youth is on his side tho

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...but everything I've heard is that the legal weed is more expensive than from
a street dealer. I read or heard that selling it on the street hasn't really slowed
anybody down. BUT, the Police dog them more because of the tax money.
Everything you've heard is wrong.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete has always developed good QBs

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see what he does with all that time. Has he been sulking over the fact that his ass was kissed coming out of HS but then he lost his job after a year? Or has he been putting in work to step up his game and develop?

I'd be worried about any guy who hasn't see meaningful game time in 2 years. Youth is on his side tho

He never was a sideline distraction and was always there to congratulate Fromm after a big play. I'm sure it ate him up inside, but he never let it show, publicly at least.

Washington also has two highly ranked QB recruits coming in this year, so if he doesn't improve his game between now and the 2019 season, he will have transferred to be a backup closer to home.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get that view TBH. Chewy keeps hounding on the issues he had as a true freshman starter and some ask about whatever rust there will be. I don't see any way he could be worse than his TF season as he went in cold to that as well.

I have no idea how much work he got in with his injury this year and backup status after he came back, but he's going to have a full solid year of development behind Browning working with a HC that is known for QB development. It's no different at all to most QB's that sit out a red shirt year and many come in after a RS and light things up.

No one has any idea what his ceiling is. QB's are the hardest position to predict. Star rating doesn't always equate to productivity. But I see no way he's any worse than he was as a TF. There has to be some level of maturity and development.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I see no way he's any worse than he was as a TF. There has to be some level of maturity and development.
I think he's likely to improve, but I also don't know what kind of training and improvement he's been doing behind the scenes. I don't disagree all the tools are there at UW, but it will be a big test mentally to see how focused he remains while sitting out for so long. I do hope we get to see him play next year

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's likely to improve, but I also don't know what kind of training and improvement he's been doing behind the scenes. I don't disagree all the tools are there at UW, but it will be a big test mentally to see how focused he remains while sitting out for so long. I do hope we get to see him play next year
That's the thing, he can't play next year. He has to sit out a year because of his transfer. He's going to have a complete red shirt year with Petersen's staff before he's eligible to play in '19.

One of the two 4* kids coming in this year will presumably win the backup role to Browning and have a leg up on challenging Eason for that spot the following year. Going to be a fun battle to watch.