• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Top 25 for next year

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take a crack at my top 25....

1. Arizona
2. Michigan State
3. Louisville
4. Duke
5. Kentucky
6. Florida
7. UNC
8. Marquette
9. Wichita State
10. Gonzaga
11. Ohio State
12. Syracuse
13. Iowa
14. Kansas
15. Oklahoma State
16. UCLA
17. VCU
18. Boise State
19. Indiana
20. Virginia
21. Colorado
22. Harvard
23. UConn
24. Tennessee
25. Michigan

what ever ur somking pass it this way michigan at 25 bahahaha u must be high as fuck u have wichita st higher than michigan wow

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever ur somking pass it this way michigan at 25 bahahaha u must be high as fuck u have wichita st higher than michigan wow

Michigan is already down Burke and Hadaway, wouldnt shock me if GR3 and McGary are gone too. Either way they lost their 2 best players off of their team and their class isnt that great coming in.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi - good to see you over here man! :welcome:

:omg:

Good seeing the UK group showing up in force. I need a good head kickin once in a while. You guys will keep me in tune.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice bewbs arent all they are cracked up to be

Ain't never kicked a pair of nice-uns outta bed.

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take a crack at my top 25....

1. Arizona
2. Michigan State
3. Louisville
4. Duke
5. Kentucky
6. Florida
7. UNC
8. Marquette
9. Wichita State
10. Gonzaga
11. Ohio State
12. Syracuse
13. Iowa
14. Kansas
15. Oklahoma State
16. UCLA
17. VCU
18. Boise State
19. Indiana
20. Virginia
21. Colorado
22. Harvard
23. UConn
24. Tennessee
25. Michigan

and u have iowa at 13 bahahahahah yea ok thats not a bias poll

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and u have iowa at 13 bahahahahah yea ok thats not a bias poll

Almost all preseason top 25's have Iowa anywhere from 5th to 25th. The majority have them in the 13-18 range. Iowa won 25 last year and returns everyone in a B10 that wont be nearly as strong as it was this year. Iowa also adds 2 really nice pieces to an already loaded lineup. Hell Id put Iowa higher than 13th if I was doing a poll of where I thought teams would finish the year but since its preseason 13 is about right. No other b10 team returns more than the Hawks.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has one of the best classes coming in. They couldn't have picked up better replacements for the only two players they lost. DWJ and ZI will be ballers at UofM. #4 Michigan is where I see the Maize and Blue, without goggles on.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SU isn't even sniffing the top25....but come mid season....the boys is gonna crack da list.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has one of the best classes coming in. They couldn't have picked up better replacements for the only two players they lost. DWJ and ZI will be ballers at UofM. #4 Michigan is where I see the Maize and Blue, without goggles on.

Nightmare!!! :yahoo:Good to see ya made the leap.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan was a team that could go anywhere when I made my poll, they lost Hardaway and Burke but kept McGary and Robinson, so keeping them where I had them is looking good

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan was a team that could go anywhere when I made my poll, they lost Hardaway and Burke but kept McGary and Robinson, so keeping them where I had them is looking good

Yep, with McGary and GR3 coming back Id have UM in the top 15ish.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to start off this way:

1. Michigan State
2. Arizona
3. Michigan
4. Louisville
5. Duke
6. Florida
7. North Carolina
8. Kentucky
9. Syracuse..(a bone for jonvi)
10. Ohio State
11-25 Too lazy to finish the poll

But you can write this down...'My rankings are set in water...and will change as the creek rises. and UK will rise above the asses like a phoenix above Arizona......................or something like that

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always had a yen to be a philosopher or a poet....but I took your advice Jonvi and became a sheep farmer instead:hdn:

Sometimes I feel so dirty....almost like a Louisville fan.

Your the man....I was trying to figure out how to get the fuy gucking the sheep into play. :suds:

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks jonvi...oh well, if I can't be a poet I'll just become a rock god :thrasher:
and sing badly written songs....and raise hell about hell's bells...or maybe I'll just go take a nap!

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys....I'll be gone on vacation for a while, but unfortunately for you all, I'll be back and posting before too much time goes by. I'm liking this forum. Good people on it:lame:statement, I know!

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU isn't top 25 worthy yet. Rice has really done wonders for your program. Hell, you guys were a Chase Tapley shot from winning at Viejas which has become one of the toughest places in the country to get a road win. I think this BSU if it comes together like I think it will may complete for a MWC title. The big three in the MWC all have issues: NM has some guys coming back, but lost their coach, UNLV lost 4 starters...two to transferring and SDSU needs to replace Maal and Tapley, two of the best guards in program history. Maal was arguably the best athlete in the MWC.

I think SDSU will win another MWC title. Re-load like the 2011-12 season when we returned 1 starter off the Sweet 16 team. Tulane transfer Josh Davis has a game and hair like Kawhi, a double-double machine. He'll be our 4. At 5 is a Skylar Spencer who was better than Stephans at the end of the year. So he's an upgrade. Just don't foul him while shooting please. His FTs make me want to shoot myself. He set the MWC frosh block record as a back up...which tells you about his D. There is talk of moving 2 year starter X Thames from PG to SG to allow Winston Shepard to run the point. If this happens, expect either Polee or Matt Shrigley to play SF. With last year's starter JJ O'Brien as the 6th man or vice versa.

We're going to be deeper than last year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU isn't top 25 worthy yet. Rice has really done wonders for your program. Hell, you guys were a Chase Tapley shot from winning at Viejas which has become one of the toughest places in the country to get a road win. I think this BSU if it comes together like I think it will may complete for a MWC title. The big three in the MWC all have issues: NM has some guys coming back, but lost their coach, UNLV lost 4 starters...two to transferring and SDSU needs to replace Maal and Tapley, two of the best guards in program history. Maal was arguably the best athlete in the MWC.

I think SDSU will win another MWC title. Re-load like the 2011-12 season when we returned 1 starter off the Sweet 16 team. Tulane transfer Josh Davis has a game and hair like Kawhi, a double-double machine. He'll be our 4. At 5 is a Skylar Spencer who was better than Stephans at the end of the year. So he's an upgrade. Just don't foul him while shooting please. His FTs make me want to shoot myself. He set the MWC frosh block record as a back up...which tells you about his D. There is talk of moving 2 year starter X Thames from PG to SG to allow Winston Shepard to run the point. If this happens, expect either Polee or Matt Shrigley to play SF. With last year's starter JJ O'Brien as the 6th man or vice versa.

We're going to be deeper than last year.

Good post, sir and welcome

the MWC title will definitely be down to us, you guys, UNLV and New Mexico

I don't think New Mexico's coaching change will be too big of a deal, Alford can put them on the rise but he loses games he shouldn't and loses in the first round of the tournament every single year.

UNLV is hurt by a loss of starters but those guys reload, so does San Diego State these days.

All 4 of these teams will be in the tournament and most will spend time in the top 25 I predict, San Diego State, New Mexico and Boise State are all in it at season's end.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post, sir and welcome

the MWC title will definitely be down to us, you guys, UNLV and New Mexico

I don't think New Mexico's coaching change will be too big of a deal, Alford can put them on the rise but he loses games he shouldn't and loses in the first round of the tournament every single year.

UNLV is hurt by a loss of starters but those guys reload, so does San Diego State these days.

All 4 of these teams will be in the tournament and most will spend time in the top 25 I predict, San Diego State, New Mexico and Boise State are all in it at season's end.
You could always rely on UNLV coaching no matter who is there to lose a couple of games for them too. :-)

Last year, SDSU underachieved. IMO, they played selfish ball. Chase Tapley's dad is a poster at Aztec Mesa and he would go ape sh*t about that. lol

I think this year Winston Shepard becomes a star just like when Maal broke out of Kawhi's shadow two years ago.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always rely on UNLV coaching no matter who is there to lose a couple of games for them too. :-)

Last year, SDSU underachieved. IMO, they played selfish ball. Chase Tapley's dad is a poster at Aztec Mesa and he would go ape sh*t about that. lol

I think this year Winston Shepard becomes a star just like when Maal broke out of Kawhi's shadow two years ago.

You did allow a 15 seed into the sweet 16, that's the definition of underachieving right there sir LOL just kidding

but I could very well see you guys making getting better than worse this year.