• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early look @ 53

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they have a very complex OFC. I think deep pattern guys are more plug-n-play in NE than slot type players.

I wish him well...I might not value him the same way you do. He does have some talent, but the numbers were stacked against in PIT. I think the kid WR ATL cut, Reggie Davis was better or certainly had shown enough to play in the league. Sure enough...CLE signed him.
hmmmm......Does CLE count as being in the league.....????????

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmmm......Does CLE count as being in the league.....????????

You know...I"m always just a tad nervous playing the Browns...as a DIV foe, you don't want to be that W in their win column.

I think CLE might have too much new to break in to beat the Steelers this week, but I'll feel better after they get that 60 mins behind them.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know...I"m always just a tad nervous playing the Browns...as a DIV foe, you don't want to be that W in their win column.

I think CLE might have too much new to break in to beat the Steelers this week, but I'll feel better after they get that 60 mins behind them.
CLE sees Pitt games as their SB. God knows that's as close as they get!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The most Cleveland can do this Sunday is give us a scare through 1 half or less. If they are competing with the Steelers in the 4th quarter then this football team is nowhere near the contender we think it is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most Cleveland can do this Sunday is give us a scare through 1 half or less. If they are competing with the Steelers in the 4th quarter then this football team is nowhere near the contender we think it is.

Agreed...I always like getting that 1st game over...healthy. With them starting a rookie QB, I would hope it's not a contest in the 4Q.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks for Stevie J, but 1st week’s pay became guaranteed as of 4 pm Tuesday. So Johnson gets paid this week, even though he won’t play. Not ideal for him, but my feeling is the Steelers chose him because he is a true professional. They wanted to at least give him a game check for being the worker he is. And obviously if he's still available he'll be the first call Colbert makes in case of injuries.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ayers found spot on Patriots PS.
Starting to think there might be more to this than I originally thought... Edelman & Mitchell went on IR. Pats only dressed 4 WRs last Thursday. Maybe Ayers gets the call up once he's up to speed!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that another Pats WR went down to injury today. Chris Hogan suffered a shoulder injury. They seem optimistic it won't hold him out long, but I did think this might open the door for Demarcus Ayers to get a shot. But after doin a quick search on him I learned that Ayers is a free agent? Not seeing his release from NE's PS anywhere, and he's not listed on their PS?

@Terry Rode

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that another Pats WR went down to injury today. Chris Hogan suffered a shoulder injury. They seem optimistic it won't hold him out long, but I did think this might open the door for Demarcus Ayers to get a shot. But after doin a quick search on him I learned that Ayers is a free agent? Not seeing his release from NE's PS anywhere, and he's not listed on their PS?

@Terry Rode

Yeah he was cut about 3 weeks after he was signed. Guess I was wrong about him lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he was cut about 3 weeks after he was signed. Guess I was wrong about him lol
Very surprised to see he couldn't win a spot on the PS in NE. Talented player, but he may have struggled with the playbook over there? Or they just didn't need more slot receivers.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised to see he couldn't win a spot on the PS in NE. Talented player, but he may have struggled with the playbook over there? Or they just didn't need more slot receivers.

The Texans worked him out last week but I guess nothing came of it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans worked him out last week but I guess nothing came of it.
Would be hilarious if he resigned to the PIT PS. But I doubt it would happen though given his refusal the 1st time. FO wouldn't want to feed his ego.