• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early draft day prediction

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying he will overrule the business man, but I think the next few generations are already going to be fine. Seriously, what is the difference between 150 million and 125 million...I know it is 25million but you get the point.

Obviously there is a significant difference. Otherwise KC would have signed the last contract or two. It’s about maximizing his career earnings and using his leverage to do that.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cousin's wants to be told he is liked. Who doesn't like to hear "you did a great job" ... "you are the man." I also agree with Sty, it is one thing to say he won't take more from Cleveland or the Jets when he hasn't been offered it yet. That might be true but it could also be a whole different story when you actually get the offer.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly why wouldn't Kirk the businessman not sign with Cleveland? I think more often than not folks interject what they wouldn't do without realizing that above all else the NFL is a business.

While Kirk the QB might have reservations about playing in Cleveland, Kirk the businessman would most certainly overrule the player for the chance to assure the futures of several generations of Cousins to come.
For the teams reasons other players don't go to Cleveland--they have other options that pay the same. That's why he wouldn't sign with the Browns unless they grossly overpay him. I think KC the Businessman will sign the tag and take the 34M for one more season (78M total over 3 years) with the Skins unless he gets traded to the team he wants to go to.

BTW: Here's my reverse @dad argument on the subject. If without Kirk we become Cleveland, wouldn't Cleveland then become us with him?
Haha, I like that.