• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early bold prediction...

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG: don't get upset with DPD, he is a Chip feind, and not an Eagles fan. I thought he would go away, and some guys thought I was a jerk about getting him banned. I just try to ignore him.

Yeah.....I know he is nothing but an attention whore but I told him quite some time ago that if he posts nonsense I or others will expose him as a fraud with zero football knowledge.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.....I know he is nothing but an attention whore but I told him quite some time ago that if he posts nonsense I or others will expose him as a fraud with zero football knowledge.

I think there are times DPD posts as a "devil's advocate", which is not always a bad thing, but there are also times he posts only to get a reaction out of people, trust me I'm pretty sure he gets a good laugh at your (and others) expense reading the responses he gets to his "commentary".

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fraud exposure is absolute in this particular case.
You do nothing to add to something that is already absolute.

I've learned the only way to quit a troll is to ignore. Radio silence. Try it.
Until then I will just pass the messages that show up as one way conversations on my end....and enjoy my board experience all the more for it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bold = AJ averages 100+yards & 1 TD per games played for the year. When he plays he is a top 5 WR. Hated losing him. Wish him luck.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bold = AJ averages 100+yards & 1 TD per games played for the year. When he plays he is a top 5 WR. Hated losing him. Wish him luck.

Thanks Joe! Very classy!
How come one of the boys in your avatar is wearing a Packers jersey?

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on agholor putting up better numbers than jmatt.

Mainly because i don't think jMatt will be around week 1.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have a very tough schedule, but my prediction is 12 - 4. Playoffs. Wentz will prove all doubters wrong and show he is more like Tom Brady than Greg Brady. I really like the moves they made. The secondary got better by just letting the stiff that were there go. I like Jalen Mills. I think Rasul Douglas is a player.
Just my 2 cents.

Dude... Greg Brady had a live arm. Remember the heat he put on that ball giving Marsha a black eye. Plus he got robbed of a TD and proved it with old school instant replay. Don't ever talk shit about Greg Brady, he had game.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm betting on agholor putting up better numbers than jmatt.

Mainly because i don't think jMatt will be around week 1.

I considered that prediction, but think that's too much to epect. LOL. I think Matthews will be here. I think it will be the following 6:

Alshon
J. Matthews
Agholor
Smith
Mack Hollins (6'4) replaces DBG
S. Gibson takes the last spot over Turner (which will be the toughest call)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hopeful Jeffery returns to form with us, but I think we all need to temper our optimism in light of his history.

He has only played 16 games twice in his prior 5 years in the NFL. In those seasons, he did go over 85+ catches and 1,100+ yards each time, and once had 10 TDs.

So yes, he can perform at that level, when healthy and on the field, but he has a history of injuries, including nagging hamstring issues, that have caused him to miss time.

My guess is he plays 12 games for us, and does well in those games, but misses some time as he often does.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think playing 16 games is the litmus test of being great and a huge contribution to the team. that is what DEPTH is for. All players get injured. You don't perform at the level of play they do, without that happening. I want production for him, and to see him putting others in a good position to succeed as well. As long as he does that, I fully have no problems with missing a few games to injury. That is FAR better than performing like you were injured, while completely healthy. Not to take away from the point, but it's why I always had problems with Duce Staley who would fail to get over 50 yards in a game despite being the sole workhorse - not once but 3 times more than he got 100 yards!!! I have no problems with a STAR getting injured. Good teams should have enough depth to get thru that until they get back. That said, it might affect contracts and paydays. But not their contribution to the team and the need of the team for them. If all your looking for is a guy who can play 16 games, I doubt he is that good. And the ones that are, are very rare and few in between. Football is a very physical sport.