• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early 2017 RB Depth

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's the rough version of the RB depth in late March.

There are still some notable names available like AP, Charles, and Starks.

17351995_1420093481388594_5896907875125797451_n.jpg

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP to Oakland.
JC to Nawlins.
Blount resigns with the Pats.
Panthers caught with their pants down.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP to Oakland.
JC to Nawlins.
Blount resigns with the Pats.
Panthers caught with their pants down.
I dunno... If Lynch makes a comeback, which seems at least 50/50, and %100 to the Raiders if he does, where will that leave AP?
Never thought of Charles in New Orleans, but if his knees are back to mostly normal, he'd be a great replacement for Hightower.
I'm so torn on Blount, on the one hand he's a very valuable piece if he stays there. May not even be worth drafting on virtually any other team. But on the other hand, i want my boy Rex tho finally get a shot at a meaningful role, and he won't get it with Blount in town, not unless they release White and Lewis..gah!!
And the Panthers? They'll likely have their pick of the RB's in the draft, minus maybe Fournette, I'm sure they aren't to concerned with a free agent, especially after extending Stewie

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing it's a consensus "deep" RB draft class, cuz' there's lots of needs at this spot.
Balt. needs a lead back, although I doubt they go for it, they'll stick with Dixon and Woody/West, maybe take one late for some depth
ARZ. needs something mire dependable behind DJ

CAR. Needs a JSTEW heir/ replacement
same story in INDY with Gore

JAX REALLY needs a good one, Yeldon ain't it and Ivory just isn't that guy

KC can probably get by with Ware, but as close as they are to Super Bowl contenders, they really only need a strong RB or a good QB, and they aren't getting a new QB, so...
I can't see the Giants being serious with just Paul Perkins and Vareen, they went all in offensively with Marshall, might as well get a good runner to round it out

The Jets obviously need a Forte replacement and Powell ain't it.

The Bucs sure sounded like they wanted away from Martin but have since changed tune a bit. But I'm nut really buying it, I think they'll go after one of the second tier rooks and hope they hit a homerun

Washington, wow, what a mess. Kelley Thompson and Jones, not a single true playmaker in the bunch. They'll have someone to compete for lead back duties by the time camp opens, whether that's an AP, Charles, Blount, or a rookie.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing it's a consensus "deep" RB draft class, cuz' there's lots of needs at this spot.
Balt. needs a lead back, although I doubt they go for it, they'll stick with Dixon and Woody/West, maybe take one late for some depth
ARZ. needs something mire dependable behind DJ

CAR. Needs a JSTEW heir/ replacement
same story in INDY with Gore

JAX REALLY needs a good one, Yeldon ain't it and Ivory just isn't that guy

KC can probably get by with Ware, but as close as they are to Super Bowl contenders, they really only need a strong RB or a good QB, and they aren't getting a new QB, so...
I can't see the Giants being serious with just Paul Perkins and Vareen, they went all in offensively with Marshall, might as well get a good runner to round it out

The Jets obviously need a Forte replacement and Powell ain't it.

The Bucs sure sounded like they wanted away from Martin but have since changed tune a bit. But I'm nut really buying it, I think they'll go after one of the second tier rooks and hope they hit a homerun

Washington, wow, what a mess. Kelley Thompson and Jones, not a single true playmaker in the bunch. They'll have someone to compete for lead back duties by the time camp opens, whether that's an AP, Charles, Blount, or a rookie.

Hey you watch it. We have great rbs :tsk:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like this year will be a real changing of the guard at RB

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have one - he just needs to prove it by keeping his nose clean. ..... :suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have one - he just needs to prove it by keeping his nose clean. ..... :suds:
Yea, I dunno.. dude has some talent and potential, but I'm not sold, we'll see. Likely good enough that they don't make a move on it this year regardless

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Ravens are thinking of drafting a RB, they are being awfully coy about it, since the only RB they met with is Corey Clements.

Some teams not being coy are:

Eagles, who have had meetings with 9 RBs Including Fournette ( the only team to met with him), Cook, Kamara, Gallman and a few others.

Broncos, also have been meeting with a lot of RBs, six so far including McCaffrey, Mixon, Kamara, Mack, Hunt and Hill. They seem serious about looking for a upgrade at RB.

Lions, have met with 5 RB, Mixon, Perine, Kamara and others.

Raiders, looking at top end RBs, have only met with 4, but good ones like Cook, Mixon, McCaffrey and Gallman.

Texans have met with Cook and Gallman.

Mixon has had the most meetings. Also visited often is Cook, Kamara, Gallman, Mack, Hillman, Jones and Hill