• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Redskins are fairly good and should have beat NO. I think Carolina is good at 7-3. I think Dallas is a good team too. We have the Rams, Seattle coming soon. I never thought we were a SB team and the NFC is tough but you're sitting back and posting, "Why does everyone think Wentz is good", "The Eagles are going to lose in the playoffs". And let me fill you in on something, we lost a shit ton of talent to injury. A dominating LT, an excellent LB, our ST captain, our K, and Sproles would be a fantastic weapon on 3rd down and kick returns.
The Eagles smash your team and you come on here saying Wentz isn't good and the Eagles will choke. Hopefully they don't get the #1 seed and lose their first game like you know who did twice recently.
Corny dude.

Honestly, the NFL just seems down to me right now. I swear there was about 2-3 games yesterday that even peaked my interest. In the past, I would have loved any game. It just seems there are more blowouts, more shutouts , more teams scoring 40 than ever before. Whether that's due to all the injuries, the rules , etc - I don't know. With that said the Pats and Eagles sure look like the two best teams right now.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the NFL just seems down to me right now. I swear there was about 2-3 games yesterday that even peaked my interest. In the past, I would have loved any game. It just seems there are more blowouts, more shutouts , more teams scoring 40 than ever before. Whether that's due to all the injuries, the rules , etc - I don't know. With that said the Pats and Eagles sure look like the two best teams right now.
well as far as point scoring. that is more about the rules.
not just receiver/DB, or QB rules either. Although that is a huge part. Basically Defenses cant do anything without drawing a penalty, which always extends drives. Which leads to more scoring.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well as far as point scoring. that is more about the rules.
not just receiver/DB, or QB rules either. Although that is a huge part. Basically Defenses cant do anything without drawing a penalty, which always extends drives. Which leads to more scoring.

The Ravens have 3 shutouts this yr. They are a .500 team. I'm sure there defense is pretty good but with Ks nowadays it is hard to shut somebody out, not even mentioning the rule changes. KC and NyG - 12-9. Their defenses rank in the low 20s. Just a crazy yr

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens have 3 shutouts this yr. They are a .500 team. I'm sure there defense is pretty good but with Ks nowadays it is hard to shut somebody out, not even mentioning the rule changes. KC and NyG - 12-9. Their defenses rank in the low 20s. Just a crazy yr
cant argue crazy year.
Last year in our pickem' league I took 1st place week 2. Never looked back all season.
This year I am lucky to pick 5 games right in a week LOL I am flat out horrible!

I mean hell the Giants just beat the Chiefs after getting beat up by the winless Niners. WTF :D

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant argue crazy year.
Last year in our pickem' league I took 1st place week 2. Never looked back all season.
This year I am lucky to pick 5 games right in a week LOL I am flat out horrible!

I mean hell the Giants just beat the Chiefs after getting beat up by the winless Niners. WTF :D

Yep those damn Giants. They have beaten me twice this yr in the eliminator game. Both of their wins.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooooooo many injuries thay it's ruining football. I think the Patriots are always contenders but I don't think Philly is a true 9-1 team. They're good but things seem to always fall their way and there's a bunch of teams that could knock them out (Rams, Vikings, NO). I don't think Philly is better then a healthy Cowboys team which is made for playoff football with Zeke.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alshon Jeffrey TD when Frazier could have laid him the fuck out says all you need to know about today's NFL. Can't make a football play to hit the receiver to force an incompletion. Has to give up a TD to keep from getting a penalty and fined. Sad!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alshon Jeffrey TD when Frazier could have laid him the fuck out says all you need to know about today's NFL. Can't make a football play to hit the receiver to force an incompletion. Has to give up a TD to keep from getting a penalty and fined. Sad!

Yeah, cause the NFL needs more injuries!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have to hit him there. Not necessarily lay him out but you can't let him catch that pass. Earl Thomas just layed the guy out. He is OK though.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I miss having a player like Roy Williams at safety. He would have made Jeffries pay. I should say a young Roy williams. He became too soft midway through his career.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great human you are. We need to nominate you for the Nobel Peace prize. I hate injuries. It ruins the game.
These NFL rules are getting pathetic. If it gets any worse you may as well switch out the helmets and pads for mini skirts , high heels etc

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These NFL rules are getting pathetic. If it gets any worse you may as well switch out the helmets and pads for mini skirts , high heels etc

The injuries in the NFL right now is unprecedented and you want to point at the rules?
If nothing else the rules have saved the NFL

Look at the Packers as a product to sell.
How much of a difference in value is that product with Rodgers and with out Rodgers.

And than tell be again it's the rules ruining the game.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So stupid. So ignorant. This is a brutal and devastating sport. The guys are ruined at 40 and now we are learning about the catastrophic brain injuries that are devastating their families and lives... but fuck em, right?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I miss having a player like Roy Williams at safety. He would have made Jeffries pay. I should say a young Roy williams. He became too soft midway through his career.
well you were fooled. Only time Williams wasnt looking foolish is when he was side by side with Woodsen who I believe covered up his flaws. As soon as Woodsen was injured. Williams was exposed.
Nowadays if we had williams he would be a penalty machine.
I will pass on that type of player all day long. he was never as good as many made him out to be.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, cause the NFL needs more injuries!
I didn't say anything about wanting Alshon to be injured. You are taking what I said too literally. I meant hit him hard to cause the incompletion without hurting him instead of letting him score a TD.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries in the NFL right now is unprecedented and you want to point at the rules?
If nothing else the rules have saved the NFL

Look at the Packers as a product to sell.
How much of a difference in value is that product with Rodgers and with out Rodgers.

And than tell be again it's the rules ruining the game.
The rules have ruined defense. If they made the game two-handed touch, players would still get hurt.