• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm. yes he is. I saw a show where they were voting for MVP, DPOY, ROY, Coach of the year etc and 1/2 the guys voted for the Eagles coach and the other half voted for the Rams coach.

Its either going to be the Eagles coach or Rams coach who wins it this year.

Rams coach going away.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asses waxed Two wks in a row
Our defense as a whole must be dumber than a bag of hammers. Sean Lee is a really good player, but it's absurd that one guy goes out and no one else has a clue on where they should be. As to JG, if he has superior talent, he does fine, equal talent or less, he gets thumped, plain and simple. As to the team always playing hard, the D quit in the second half. Tackling was beyond pathetic

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense as a whole must be dumber than a bag of hammers. Sean Lee is a really good player, but it's absurd that one guy goes out and no one else has a clue on where they should be. As to JG, if he has superior talent, he does fine, equal talent or less, he gets thumped, plain and simple. As to the team always playing hard, the D quit in the second half. Tackling was beyond pathetic
I know you are highly against JG, but really the only thing I have to look at is when a team makes effective adjustments against our game plans, our coaches are inept to make changes of their own to counter.
Thats all I really need as an argument for looking for a new Coach.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are highly against JG, but really the only thing I have to look at is when a team makes effective adjustments against our game plans, our coaches are inept to make changes of their own to counter.
Thats all I really need as an argument for looking for a new Coach.
I'm not really totally against Garrett, I just don't think we can win a Super Bowl if we are always outcoached in the second half. Garrett is a quality person and a smart guy, a hard worker with good character. I'm not sure who's out there that would be better walking in the door. The team needs more spark and attitude IMO, and if Garrett's gonna stay, then maybe the OC and DC should go. That was 30-0 in the second half in a home game with any shot at the Division on the line. If now isn't the time to discuss it I'm not sure when it is

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really totally against Garrett, I just don't think we can win a Super Bowl if we are always outcoached in the second half. Garrett is a quality person and a smart guy, a hard worker with good character. I'm not sure who's out there that would be better walking in the door. The team needs more spark and attitude IMO, and if Garrett's gonna stay, then maybe the OC and DC should go. That was 30-0 in the second half in a home game with any shot at the Division on the line. If now isn't the time to discuss it I'm not sure when it is
Again I see no proof of this changing, therfore it is all I need to know. that we really need new coach(es).
I dont have anything against him neither. However we need a change (although it wont happen due to injuries)
As far as those worried about getting a worse coach. So what. Until we make a change we wont sniff the Superbowl. Rather get worse trying, than just being happy with a playofff birth.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I see no proof of this changing, therfore it is all I need to know. that we really need new coach(es).
I dont have anything against him neither. However we need a change (although it wont happen due to injuries)
As far as those worried about getting a worse coach. So what. Until we make a change we wont sniff the Superbowl. Rather get worse trying, than just being happy with a playofff birth.
100% agree. I could actually see Jerry pulling the trigger, though I agree the injuries may get him off the hook.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how a young up and coming team can regress this badly in their second year. I thoght i saw a great future ahead of us after last season like the 90's. Boy was i fooled. This team has so many weaknesses from the front office to the field that i dont know what to do,. This is what philly did in the offseason. They got all new wide recievers due to their glaring weakness. They added to their seconday and drafted a stud De and future corner, What did Dallas do? Get a fuckin cast away scrap heap corner, DT, Linebacker, let your whole secondary leave, lose your right tackle, etc....Big Mistake. This coaching staff has to go!!! To get shut out in the second half two games in a row is pathetic. To allow a team to outscore you at home 30-0 in just one half is an embarrassment of epic proportion. Our defense cant stop the run, tackle, stop the pass. D-law and the pass rush was non-exsistant when we really needed them. What scares me also is Dak. He seems to be regressing in his passing. I saw him panic in the pocket too much. His inaccuracy is getting to be very troubling. Te-rex Williams and Dez have to be replaced. It aint working!!! Moreover, If Dak is not our future long term QB, we are royally screwed for a long time. Lastly, if this season continues to be the disaster it is becoming, CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly why does everyone think Wentz is so great? 14-27 les's than 200 yards against a young secondary. The Eagles will crash and burn in the playoffs and I wI'll LMFAO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know how a young up and coming team can regress this badly in their second year. I thoght i saw a great future ahead of us after last season like the 90's. Boy was i fooled. This team has so many weaknesses from the front office to the field that i dont know what to do,. This is what philly did in the offseason. They got all new wide recievers due to their glaring weakness. They added to their seconday and drafted a stud De and future corner, What did Dallas do? Get a fuckin cast away scrap heap corner, DT, Linebacker, let your whole secondary leave, lose your right tackle, etc....Big Mistake. This coaching staff has to go!!! To get shut out in the second half two games in a row is pathetic. To allow a team to outscore you at home 30-0 in just one half is an embarrassment of epic proportion. Our defense cant stop the run, tackle, stop the pass. D-law and the pass rush was non-exsistant when we really needed them. What scares me also is Dak. He seems to be regressing in his passing. I saw him panic in the pocket too much. His inaccuracy is getting to be very troubling. Te-rex Williams and Dez have to be replaced. It aint working!!! Moreover, If Dak is not our future long term QB, we are royally screwed for a long time. Lastly, if this season continues to be the disaster it is becoming, CLEAN HOUSE!!!!
I agree. They showed jerruh in the luxury box and his facial expression was ice cold. He looked so pisst

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all fairness Tyron smith is a beast and he was masking how bad the LG play has been this season. Alfredo Morris only good runs were to the left side and to quote joseph Randall he left a lot of meat on the bone. ZEKE would have taken 3 to the house last night. The O is struggling because Smith and Elliot are elite players and this will continue to be ugly

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant all of Morris good runs were to the right side

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly why does everyone think Wentz is so great? 14-27 les's than 200 yards against a young secondary. The Eagles will crash and burn in the playoffs and I wI'll LMFAO

Maybe they will maybe they won't but Wentz is a superstar and might win MVP this year. He was off at the end of the 1st and all the 2nd but was fantastic the 2nd half. Stupid post. He might win MVP dude.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they will maybe they won't but Wentz is a superstar and might win MVP this year. He was off at the end of the 1st and all the 2nd but was fantastic the 2nd half. Stupid post. He might win MVP dude.

I've seen probably 8 or 9 of the Eagles games this year. I thought he was off most of the night. Whether it was rust from the bye week or playcalling - not sure. After that first drive- he and his WRs were not on the same page at all. I thought Ertz was very subpar last night- possibly hampered.I know he had some drops. I was impressed with how he hung in the pocket the second half.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen probably 8 or 9 of the Eagles games this year. I thought he was off most of the night. Whether it was rust from the bye week or playcalling - not sure. After that first drive- he and his WRs were not on the same page at all. I thought Ertz was very subpar last night- possibly hampered.I know he had some drops. I was impressed with how he hung in the pocket the second half.

With all this though- he did make some big time throws and escaped some sacks. Definitely in the top 3-5 in the MVP race after 11 weeks

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, wentz and the eagles have yet to play against a good team. The NFC EAST is terrible this season and the other teams they played sick as well because they lost QBS or other key players right before they played the eagles. Deep down you know your team will fold in the playoffs. Can't wait to see lots of crime in philly when the Eagles lose in the playoffs

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, wentz and the eagles have yet to play against a good team. The NFC EAST is terrible this season and the other teams they played sick as well because they lost QBS or other key players right before they played the eagles. Deep down you know your team will fold in the playoffs. Can't wait to see lots of crime in philly when the Eagles lose in the playoffs

I think the Redskins are fairly good and should have beat NO. I think Carolina is good at 7-3. I think Dallas is a good team too. We have the Rams, Seattle coming soon. I never thought we were a SB team and the NFC is tough but you're sitting back and posting, "Why does everyone think Wentz is good", "The Eagles are going to lose in the playoffs". And let me fill you in on something, we lost a shit ton of talent to injury. A dominating LT, an excellent LB, our ST captain, our K, and Sproles would be a fantastic weapon on 3rd down and kick returns.
The Eagles smash your team and you come on here saying Wentz isn't good and the Eagles will choke. Hopefully they don't get the #1 seed and lose their first game like you know who did twice recently.
Corny dude.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not throwing Dak under the bus. No QB is expected to look good under that situation. Bad game is a bad game.
The coaching is a pattern however.