• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles give ring to 30-year secretary fired by Chip Kelly

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave a ring to my 30 year old girlfriend years ago.....Thank God for booze.....

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wut? lol?

So the Eagles were perfectly fine letting her get fired back when Chip "Failure" Kelly ran the show, and apparently she's out of work the last 3+ years, but NOW after they won a Super Bowl when she wasn't even a part of the franchise (and LIKELY suing for SOMETHING) they recognize her and give her a ring? lol, huh?

Chip Kelly really had the power to fire someone with ZERO notice of that going to the OWNER of the team? Dude... fuck you Jeff Laurie. You're a piece of shit and clearly caved into Chip's douche moves and then later rescinded on the obvious terrible choices to make yourself look favorable and put blame on Kelly.

This makes no sense and seems like a giant stupid publicity stunt by the Eagles...

Fuck you Philly... seeing right through this bullshit. I love how she's getting all powdered up for some 'statement'. This is a bullshit publicity stunt and zero surprise the Eagles shit org is doing it. Bring the facepalm/bullshit ratings, Eagles fans. I would expect nothing less.

Out of work the last 3 years? She got a job elsewhere, dickweed

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could the eagles let chip Kelly do anything he wanted to with their football team? What a bunch of morons.
Chip Kelly really had the power to fire someone with ZERO notice of that going to the OWNER of the team?
Not surprised Chipper made another useless decision. What an asshole!
You guys don't think a HC should have the power to fire their own secretary? WTF???

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't think a HC should have the power to fire their own secretary? WTF???

That should be up to the owner to make changes inside the Novacare center, not Chipper.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wut? lol?

So the Eagles were perfectly fine letting her get fired back when Chip "Failure" Kelly ran the show, and apparently she's out of work the last 3+ years, but NOW after they won a Super Bowl when she wasn't even a part of the franchise (and LIKELY suing for SOMETHING) they recognize her and give her a ring? lol, huh?

Chip Kelly really had the power to fire someone with ZERO notice of that going to the OWNER of the team? Dude... fuck you Jeff Laurie. You're a piece of shit and clearly caved into Chip's douche moves and then later rescinded on the obvious terrible choices to make yourself look favorable and put blame on Kelly.

This makes no sense and seems like a giant stupid publicity stunt by the Eagles...

Fuck you Philly... seeing right through this bullshit. I love how she's getting all powdered up for some 'statement'. This is a bullshit publicity stunt and zero surprise the Eagles shit org is doing it. Bring the facepalm/bullshit ratings, Eagles fans. I would expect nothing less.
Dude, Jeff completely fucked up and let Chip ransack the place. No shit. Welcome to 2015.

It's gonna be wild when you see who won the Super Bowl in February, 2018.

After you catch up, please report back. :laugh3:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never come out, but she basically got fired for knowing, without a shred of doubt, that Chip really completely fucking sucked before anyone else did.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's never come out, but she basically got fired for knowing, without a shred of doubt, that Chip really completely fucking sucked before anyone else did.
Most of the football world knew this long before any of you Philthy Clowns.