• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles fans/media questioning Pederson

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz FORTH in ProBowl votes, but he was a lock for MVP.

Sean Lee didn’t make the Pro Bowl and was named 1st team All Pro so there goes that post down the shitter

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Foles really sucked today. Its to bad the eagles season is over.
He scores 4 TDs no INTs & might have been the reason you beat the giants. The Defense gave up to many points. Good thing your crappy back up bailed your team out.

Funny thing is PE1 I have a feeling if the Eagles lose in the playoffs, it wont matter if the QB had a great game, you will bring blame it on the Wentz Injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just kinda funny how he changes what his point is once he realizes the convo isnt going the way he wanted.

How did I remotely change my point. I said the season is a wrap now that Wentz is down. Then all you guys said, “No, Philly can win the SB with a backup” and I said, “OK, I’m wrong losing Wentz is no big deal” be facetious. How did I change my point?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz only threw 4 TDs and 0 Ints in a game once all year. Foles does it first game. I think Philly is better with Foles than Wentz:D

No, he threw 4 TDS three times not once.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong numbnuts, it just shows Wentz was NOT guaranteed the MVP.

Keep on trying you fucking TROLL.

Pro Bowl voting is related to MVP vote. Brilliant dude just brilliant. No, it wasn’t a lock 100% that Wentz was going to win MVP but going into the LA game he was listed as the odds on favorite in Vegas and then tossed another 4 TDS in 3 quarter. Stone cold lock, No. But most likely... yes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Foles really sucked today. Its to bad the eagles season is over.
He scores 4 TDs no INTs & might have been the reason you beat the giants. The Defense gave up to many points. Good thing your crappy back up bailed your team out.

Funny thing is PE1 I have a feeling if the Eagles lose in the playoffs, it wont matter if the QB had a great game, you will bring blame it on the Wentz Injury.

Why would I do that? My point all along was losing your MVP caliber QB equals doom. Foles had a nice game against a terrible team but he was not the reason we should have lost today. It was a really good D for 10 games looking awful the last 3. We got so many breaks today and I’ll take it but we should have lost to a 2-12 team... but it would not have been Foles fault at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I was joking in case you didn't realize it

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. If youre a fan of the NFL youre a fan of Wentz. He was going to win MVP this year. I hate the Cowboys and root against them every week but I also respect and root for guys like Lee, Witten, Ware, Barber etc.

His completion percentage isn’t tops but everything else is. TD, red zone percentage, leads league on 3rd down. Freaking guy is 50% on 3rd and 10 or longer which is insane. I think he had it in the bag. He had 13 great games, why not 3 more. Had another 4 TDS in 3 quarters. Wilson is up there but he might not make the playoffs. Sooooooo bummed.

Yes, Dallas didn’t win the SB when Romo was injured. When you lose the MVP you’re fucked.

The seasons over. You guys listed a bunch of mediocre QBs from 30 years ago. This team was led by a MVP QB not great Defenses when it was a run oriented league. If Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wentz goes down your seasons over.
Here, read these quotes. Had you called him A MVP Candidate I wouldn't take exception to your pists. Ive told you plenty of times, its not what you say its how you say it.
I don't know anyone who stated Wentz has no shot prior to injury. If they did I'd have to think they were trolling.

Everyone of these quotes state Wentz was in fact the MVP before the votes were even cast, and the reason I brought it to the NFL board.

By the way, if you want to talk Eagles take your ass to the NFL board or Eagles board.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you lose your QB it’s a wrap. No Brees, no Brady, no Big Ben, no Wentz, no Dak equals season over.

Jeff Hostetler, Kurt Warner, Earl Morrall and Jim Plunkett say hi...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Hostetler, Kurt Warner, Earl Morrall and Jim Plunkett say hi...
it's been pointed out b4, yet this guy remains the energizer bunny.

now that he posts on the general board with such regularity, his circus act is that much more exposed

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, read these quotes. Had you called him A MVP Candidate I wouldn't take exception to your pists. Ive told you plenty of times, its not what you say its how you say it.
I don't know anyone who stated Wentz has no shot prior to injury. If they did I'd have to think they were trolling.

Everyone of these quotes state Wentz was in fact the MVP before the votes were even cast, and the reason I brought it to the NFL board.

By the way, if you want to talk Eagles take your ass to the NFL board or Eagles board.
well
then there was that LOL

maybe he likes being abused & proven wrong, I see a pattern.