• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99 offer sent for the smaller piece I was looking for in the trade. Still looking to do something bigger for the other part. Private message is open for that discussion.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mother in law and brother in law(his second stint) live with me. I have two weeks left until I finish my Masters and I am getting pulled in so many different directions right now its silly. With that said, bring on the draft!

That's gotta suck and what a predicament. Oddly I'm struggling not to be in the same boat. My wife ( who is actually my ex wife) asked if her mother could move in. I said NO! That wasn't easy, but no way could That be a good idea IMO. So she's on to plan B, she wants to bring her Mom here for a " visit ". I said no, but ended up caving in, now the " visit " which started as 2 weeks is being mentioned as 2 months....:eek:. Got a feeling a blow up is on the way, because I'm don't see agreeing to that. Isn't life grand.:rolleyes2:
Bring on the draft.:nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind helping people. However helping people that flat out refuse to help themselves goes against my nature. We are beyond the point of helping them and are full on into enabling their garbage ass behavior. I need a drink but I also need to finish my papers that are due in less than a week. Anyone want to write about student development theory for me?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont mind helping people. However helping people that flat out refuse to help themselves goes against my nature. We are beyond the point of helping them and are full on into enabling their garbage ass behavior. I need a drink but I also need to finish my papers that are due in less than a week. Anyone want to write about student development theory for me?

No, but I had the drink for ya! :pound::pound::pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I had the drink for ya! :pound::pound::pound:
I appreciate it. I cant even have alcohol in my house right now because the MIL will get shitfaced and I cant have that around my kids.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing in my e-mail box right now is 20% off egg protein coupon

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Patriots just collecting running backs for some kind of scavenger hunt that nobody else is aware of? Half of me just thinks it's just to screw with the Bills, but come on, they are going to render all of these guys fantasy irrelevant.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Patriots just collecting running backs for some kind of scavenger hunt that nobody else is aware of? Half of me just thinks it's just to screw with the Bills, but come on, they are going to render all of these guys fantasy irrelevant.

I absolutely think they are screwing with the Bills. However Bill does like a full buffet to mix and match with. Sucks for FF, first rule of thumb is not to be dependent on Pats RBs or WRs for FF purposes.:nod:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is as good a time as any to address 'post draft rosters'. I don't think we have ever clarified. Is it everyone's consensus that at the end of our draft each and every team should have every starting position filled ?? By that, I mean; at least 1-K, 1-DST, and 1-TE to go along with whatever mix of QBs, RBs and WRs that make up the rest of the roster. ...

Also, IMO with the addition of 2-IR spots, I also think there should never be a 'blank' starter during the season. Using a bye week or injured guy would still be acceptable with no other roster options available.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess this is as good a time as any to address 'post draft rosters'. I don't think we have ever clarified. Is it everyone's consensus that at the end of our draft each and every team should have every starting position filled ?? By that, I mean; at least 1-K, 1-DST, and 1-TE to go along with whatever mix of QBs, RBs and WRs that make up the rest of the roster. ...

Also, IMO with the addition of 2-IR spots, I also think there should never be a 'blank' starter during the season. Using a bye week or injured guy would still be acceptable with no other roster options available.
@HaroldSeattle , not long ago, you had located and copied the existing league rules right? I've been meaning to get with you so I can plaster them, along with the amendments/ changes we made this off-season onto the site anyways. If there's anything in there addressing this question, that'll be a simple answer, if not we better get a quick discussion/ vote on the matter.

Also, as to the blank spot, we've got a system of "demerits" locked and loaded for that situation

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , not long ago, you had located and copied the existing league rules right? I've been meaning to get with you so I can plaster them, along with the amendments/ changes we made this off-season onto the site anyways. If there's anything in there addressing this question, that'll be a simple answer, if not we better get a quick discussion/ vote on the matter.

Also, as to the blank spot, we've got a system of "demerits" locked and loaded for that situation
We went over it. If you leave a starting spot open I get to pick any player on your team to add to mine. Its pretty straight forward...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF @HaroldSeattle I've done a search for our 'dynasty 1 rules' and didn't find much of anything addressing lineups and draft rosters. Mostly what was covered, that I could find, was a lot of discussion on scoring.
Perhaps I just missed it or didn't do a correct search. Either way, can someone please post the rules we have in-place ???