• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I fully expect all the baseball guys to do a disappearing act for awhile.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, it's been fun, but someone gimme a shout in a couple of months, ok?

Or whenever the draft is...
The NFL draft is April 27th-29th, our draft is 8 days later, whatever that Monday is, no calender in front of me and too lazy to look it up

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride offer sent. It's the same offer I pulled last week, but now with recently trading away another running back, it makes more sense for us.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the horse trading is coming to a halt until the NFL draft happens. Going to seem like forever while we wait. I know I'm on pins and needles waiting for the NFL draft results. For those that don't own a top 4 pick it's about praying that the RB you own doesn't get marginalized by having said team draft a top RB, guess the same can be said for WR, but the stress level is a bit lower. For those of us that do have a top 4 pick, it just depends. If you own pick 4 for example, you may not mind if Fournette lands in a really bad spot, course if you own the first pick or two, you really want your first two choices to find a good landing spot..
Such fun.:dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the horse trading is coming to a halt until the NFL draft happens. Going to seem like forever while we wait. I know I'm on pins and needles waiting for the NFL draft results. For those that don't own a top 4 pick it's about praying that the RB you own doesn't get marginalized by having said team draft a top RB, guess the same can be said for WR, but the stress level is a bit lower. For those of us that do have a top 4 pick, it just depends. If you own pick 4 for example, you may not mind if Fournette lands in a really bad spot, course if you own the first pick or two, you really want your first two choices to find a good landing spot..
Such fun.:dhd:
ill sell 1 and 2?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the offer
Apparently I never had what it takes on my roster, because I pretty much gave you carte blanc to name your terms. Never got a counter. You over paid for 1.1 and I'm part of the reason for that, but your over pay kind of cemented your keeping both picks, as you wanted someone else to do the same, to the point that hardly anyone actually had the ammo and if they did they won't spend it, because that would be counter productive.
Any how you got me back, as you drove up the price for 1.3, dang you.:dhd:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would say that we'll just have to wait and see who got the better end of the deal, but since 3 of those 4 guys I've already traded again, it would be kind of nightmare to figure it out :)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
murray i think doesn't do squat, errata i'm no fan of and they r loading up on wr in philly

jeffrey and watkins could kill me

granted just my opinion