• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like if you dont like my offer, gimme some feedback so i can adjust it
We are likeminded in that we throw something out to show interest. However we went back and forth for some folks but couldnt find a middle ground, which is fine. I didnt want to force a deal for the sake of making a deal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sometimes. IMO, TY is light-years above Jeffery - but Smitty could afford it with his stable. TEs, well, they are TE's - but you gotta have one. Looks to me like a win-win since both filled a need.

I like TY over Jeffery easily, given that he's in a pass happy, down field, passing attack, with Luck as his QB. While Jeffery is in a dink and dunk offense with Wentz. TEs think Smitty will come out ahead, but we are talking TEs. Bandit was right on about Colman being more of a asset in PPR, but most likely he ends up with another PPR RB in McCaffery, so good trade. I like Bandits side a bit more due to the WRs, but only time will tell who made out better.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like TY over Jeffery easily, given that he's in a pass happy, down field, passing attack, with Luck as his QB. While Jeffery is in a dink and dunk offense with Wentz. TEs think Smitty will come out ahead, but we are talking TEs. Bandit was right on about Colman being more of a asset in PPR, but most likely he ends up with another PPR RB in McCaffery, so good trade. I like Bandits side a bit more due to the WRs, but only time will tell who made out better.
TY - Jeffrey was definitely Bandits gain.

He added it to the deal.

And I upped the pick coming back my way to a First rounder on account of his gain at receiver.

The deal really boils down to Coleman for the 4th pick. But I have always been a fan of Alshon. Some of the best hands, but definitely he's a risk.

I like Bandits Colt Combo a lot now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sometimes. IMO, TY is light-years above Jeffery - but Smitty could afford it with his stable. TEs, well, they are TE's - but you gotta have one. Looks to me like a win-win since both filled a need.
I'm at Iggle overload!

Three of them birds now.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, all I know is that my team sucks. Pretty much everyone except Winston is available, and he might be as well with a young upside QB in return.

If you want Howard, I need a good enough starting RB in return, not to mention another solid upside offensive player.

I think, at this point, a draft upgrade would be greatly appreciated. Imo, Howard is a franchise RB. If you disagree, all good. Please don't make an attempt.

Otherwise, make an offer.

hqdefault.jpg

"Let's Rock"

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree here, this was a good trade for both sides, but I give Smitty the edge. I haven't delved into it, but my instincts are telling me that this is easily not so much of a steal....for the Bandit. However, it was a pretty easy one for him to do.

Dammit Bandit, I've gotta give you credit for your moves so far. Unless this is your brother now. In that case, I've gotta give him credit as well.

Lol, it doesn't matter. Nicely done all around. :nod:

Coming from a wheeler and dealer like yourself that means a lot. Therefore, cake for you.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @broncosmitty I saw that you posted the original draft, can somebody post last year's rookie draft for me or tell me what page(s) to find it on? It might help to at least have an idea of draft strategy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @broncosmitty I saw that you posted the original draft, can somebody post last year's rookie draft for me or tell me what page(s) to find it on? It might help to at least have an idea of draft strategy.
I'm not sure if it will be available to you.

But if you click "My Leagues", then click View all past leagues, then click Other and draft results, it's all there.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Bc this is a league of extraordinary "gentlemen", the consensus was that these tough decisions had to be made. Kinda like the dropping before draf.........wait, never mind. ;)

All kidding aside, the IR slot I believe was turned down in order to add to the tough decision making process. You wanna keep that injured player he's gonna need to ride the pine all year.

So I was looking back at the posts around last year's draft and found this little wonderful anecdote. Talk about irony!!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you guys are on top of things. Thanks so much. The only thing I can see in Fantrax is the new league that was created and there's no draft information or anything. You all get cake though for being so helpful.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, it's been fun, but someone gimme a shout in a couple of months, ok?

Or whenever the draft is...