• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - they started out as a premium - guess either the offers are getting better or picks are losing some of the perceived initial value. .... then again, I could just be full of crap. ....
I dunno, I would consider the price Bandit just paid to be a premium, not an overpay, but a premium. Then again, I value Tevin Coleman higher than many (guess not in Smitty's case though), the WR's and TE's exchanged are nearly a wash

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure has been a lot more trading of picks this year vs last year. Last year Barilko, Milk, SP and Micro had the top 4 picks and nobody could pry them away. This year the top 5 picks have changed hands, some multiple times.
I've traded FOR pick 13 twice already.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, I would consider the price Bandit just paid to be a premium, not an overpay, but a premium. Then again, I value Tevin Coleman higher than many (guess not in Smitty's case though), the WR's and TE's exchanged are nearly a wash
Tevin Coleman was my favorite back in his draft class.

I've been trying to buy him off Bandit since he took the team. (I'm still pissed the Lions passed on him.)His other moves made it a possibility this time.

The TY/Jeffrey and pick 13 were added in once started talks more.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're correct. The rest of the trade was essentially a wash, so it just came down to Coleman for the 4th pick. I like Coleman, but the problem is that his value is so tied to whatever Atlanta decides to do with Freeman and him in the future. Plus he's had some injury issues. As you guys know, I owned both him and Freeman in the A league last year and it was a damn nightmare trying to figure out who to play week to week. As long as they are both on the team you have to make due with 12 touches a game. If this was a PPR league I probably don't do the deal, but non-ppr I'm willing to roll the dice. Now I'm guaranteed either Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, or Mixon. Unless one of you other fine gentleman can pry it away :)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct. The rest of the trade was essentially a wash, so it just came down to Coleman for the 4th pick. I like Coleman, but the problem is that his value is so tied to whatever Atlanta decides to do with Freeman and him in the future. Plus he's had some injury issues. As you guys know, I owned both him and Freeman in the A league last year and it was a damn nightmare trying to figure out who to play week to week. As long as they are both on the team you have to make due with 12 touches a game. If this was a PPR league I probably don't do the deal, but non-ppr I'm willing to roll the dice. Now I'm guaranteed either Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, or Mixon. Unless one of you other fine gentleman can pry it away :)
You did alright when you started both!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, when I look at this big picture wise, this is what I've been able to do since I took over the team:

Subtractions by trade

Adrian Peterson
Ameer Abdullah
Keith Marshall
Tevin Coleman

Subtractions by drop

Tajae Sharpe
Tyler Higbee
Shane Vereen
Brock Osweiler

Additions by trade

Latavius Murray
Matt Forte
Paul Perkins
Deandre Hopkins
T.Y. Hilton
Eric Decker
Greg Olsen
C.J. Fiedorowicz

So overall, I gained that many quality players and lost three spots in the first round and gained the 2nd pick of the 2nd round. I'll take that any day.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did alright when you started both!

Ah yes you must be referring to the 55 point Monday night miracle comeback against Milk. He probably still hasn't forgiven me for that. The rest of the year was a nightmare though. That's always been my problem with having two good backs on the same team. It's great if one of them gets hurt and it's a freaking nightmare if they both stay healthy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, when I look at this big picture wise, this is what I've been able to do since I took over the team:

Subtractions by trade

Adrian Peterson
Ameer Abdullah
Keith Marshall
Tevin Coleman

Subtractions by drop

Tajae Sharpe
Tyler Higbee
Shane Vereen
Brock Osweiler

Additions by trade

Latavius Murray
Matt Forte
Paul Perkins
Deandre Hopkins
T.Y. Hilton
Eric Decker
Greg Olsen
C.J. Fiedorowicz

So overall, I gained that many quality players and lost three spots in the first round and gained the 2nd pick of the 2nd round. I'll take that any day.

Going to be keeping a eye on your drops in the draft. :nod:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3872.PNG
There's the initial draft.

I still have Staff, Ivory, Bortles and Gostkowski.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Lacy and Denver's defense lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha.

That's a lot of moving around. Hasn't even been two years since that draft.
I love talking trades. However I have a firm number in my head when negotiating deals. I know some find me difficult to deal with.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love talking trades. However I have a firm number in my head when negotiating deals. I know some find me difficult to deal with.
I always like talking trades with you.

No sense in doing a deal if you don't see a way it can be mutually beneficial. And more importantly, ifit can help you.

Pick 13 is available if you want back in the first round...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I agree here, this was a good trade for both sides, but I give Smitty the edge. I haven't delved into it, but my instincts are telling me that this is easily not so much of a steal....for the Bandit. However, it was a pretty easy one for him to do.

Dammit Bandit, I've gotta give you credit for your moves so far. Unless this is your brother now. In that case, I've gotta give him credit as well.

Lol, it doesn't matter. Nicely done all around. :nod:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like talking trades with you.

No sense in doing a deal if you don't see a way it can be mutually beneficial. And more importantly, ifit can help you.

Pick 13 is available if you want back in the first round...
Eh I am not sure I want to move assets to get back into the first round honestly. I do think there is talent to go around and I have my target for my first pick.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder sometimes. IMO, TY is light-years above Jeffery - but Smitty could afford it with his stable. TEs, well, they are TE's - but you gotta have one. Looks to me like a win-win since both filled a need.