• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF, I need a pat on the shoulder.... If there is a way to take you OFF the League champion and put my name as it i would be very grateful.... would love to have you bastards stare at my name with balloons and all... i deserve it and need it to be as annoying as possible...

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF, I need a pat on the shoulder.... If there is a way to take you OFF the League champion and put my name as it i would be very grateful.... would love to have you bastards stare at my name with balloons and all... i deserve it and need it to be as annoying as possible...

tumblr_mmb1utBbwS1sp9fcho1_500-rollingeyes_zps307f7eaa.gif~c200.cf.gif

I am coming to put a hole in that milk carton

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can it be an exceptionally forceful Pat?

Not even sure how fantrax generated a record let alone a champion, without a schedule even being determined..but me and Lefty must've kicked ass

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Milk you absolutely do desire the recognition. Not sure if we can alter the way it generated the schedule and records - - but we can clarify and add the two years of history in the league notes. Not sure if fantrax has balloon and stars but if it does we can add those as well. :suds:

As for commish - if Treff is willing I say go for it. ......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to commish here

Think we got a new Commish. Congrats Treff. I was a bit surprised at the change of heart, but it's good news. I'd like to make a suggestion though, think everyone of MRRBL should have a co-commish because what if the commish gets hit by a bus, heart attack, walks away or whatever. Then the only option is to do a mirror league and I'm sure Lefty will agree that's a lot of work and you lose the history, which is a shame.

Chef express interest in being co-commish and I'd like to nominate him for the position....if we decide to have that position.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we got a new Commish. Congrats Treff. I was a bit surprised at the change of heart, but it's good news. I'd like to make a suggestion though, think everyone of MRRBL should have a co-commish because what if the commish gets hit by a bus, heart attack, walks away or whatever. Then the only option is to do a mirror league and I'm sure Lefty will agree that's a lot of work and you lose the history, which is a shame.

Chef express interest in being co-commish and I'd like to nominate him for the position....if we decide to have that position.

@HaroldSeattle - there really isn't that much to getting the mirror image league up to date, but yes it is a ashamed to lose the actual history. Perhaps not the greatest of choices but we can certainly add championship and standings 'history' in the league notes. Since no one is hearing anything from Micro, none of us can do anything with the existing league - so, the mirror is really the only thing left to do. The foundation is in place and I'd be willing to go back and get the history and put something together so the commish can update the league notes.

@Chef99 - your name is being called !!! you'd have my vote as well. .....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with it

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty fine, stop begging I'll do it

SP, I hate you at least as much if not more, I nominate Brees to take your spot

Now..when Lefty started creating the mirror league, assuming we were acting in the league's best interest, we recruited and offered Micro's spot to Bandit, who has accepted. I realize now we kinda skirted protocol there. Is everyone okay with this, does anyone object?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now..when Lefty started creating the mirror league, assuming we were acting in the league's best interest, we recruited and offered Micro's spot to Bandit, who has accepted. I realize now we kinda skirted protocol there. Is everyone okay with this, does anyone object?

Bandit is a great candidate, but think in fairness to other really good candidates, we should follow protocol and vote on them. Just :2cents:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it goes without saying in great detail that my vote goes to Bandit. .... no offense to the other candidates but - new blood (not currently in D2), very active, and the obvious.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey now

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit is a great candidate, but think in fairness to other really good candidates, we should follow protocol and vote on them. Just :2cents:

Some other good candidates that have expressed interest, @bksballer89 , @tlance , @femurov and @ehb5 anyone else ?

When we started D2, one of the things we looked for were as many owners who were not in D1. In the tradition of that might I express giving the D1 spot to Bandit and the D2 spot to BK.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBX i love the way you run the league
and if the offer i offer plays out and my offer is accepted
it has no way no how anything to do with anyone and certainly not you or your league
it is just to get certain people in that we would love to be in

did i write this way on purpose

well yes i did

and it is because this was in my head as i wrote it

"She offered her honour and he honoured her offer-and all night long he was on her and off her"

ok back to the point

if there is some one we really want to have a chance to play and join our fine group

then maybe i walk from D2 for that person

now i say this and offer it if it helps get somebody in 1 of the 2 leagues that we want in who otherwise would not have a chance to get in

but believe me it is only if it all plays out that way and is deemed almost necessary

i will certainly keep my team and as of now intend on doing so

confused yet...:noidea: