• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

dumbrabbit's keys to victory, NFC Championship edition

dumbrabbit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Contain Gore. Seattle has to make SanFran one dimensional, so they need to stop Gore. Make SanFran fight against our DB's, the best in the business if they want to go to the SB. Kaepernick will not be able to get past our DB's by throwing, they will have to challenge Sherman, Chancellor and Thomas III. Our Defensive Line made up of Cliff Avril, Michael Bennet, Brandon Mebane has to prepare for the run today.

2) Special Teams needs to continue to be hot. I just have a feeling this game will be decided on field position to start drives. We need Jon Ryan at his best. Punts that end up behind the 25-30 yard line will be fine. If we give SF good starting field position then they have the tools they need to keep punching in 6.

3) Offensive Line has to improve Marshawn Lynch is the heart of our Offense, not Wilson. But in order for Marshawn Lynch to be beast mode today our Offensive line has to improve. Don't look back at previous games. Pete Carroll should have Michael Bowie as a starter somewhere on the Offensive Line. He is one of the answers to our OL problem. If our OL performs as they did vs. Saints then we have a pretty good chance at going to New Jersey in two weeks.

Okay, those are my keys to victory imo. Your thoughts?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this goes hand in hand with stopping gore, force kraperdick to throw the ball. he will make mistakes and our d will make the plays the packers and Panthers couldn't.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My keys to victory today:

1) Nachos.

2) Alcohol

3) Big TV

4) Women: silent unless cheering for the 49ers

5) Trash talking on SportsHoopla

6) Voodoo dolls of Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson & Dick Sherman with horrible things done to them.

:suds:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My keys to victory today:

1) Nachos.

2) Alcohol

3) Big TV

4) Women: silent unless cheering for the 49ers

5) Trash talking on SportsHoopla

6) Voodoo dolls of Pete Carroll, Russell Wilson & Dick Sherman with horrible things done to them.

:suds:

I have voodoo dolls for Kaepernick, Harbaugh and Gore. Does that mean ours cancel each other out or will it come down to who has the most mojo?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I have voodoo dolls for Kaepernick, Harbaugh and Gore. Does that mean ours cancel each other out or will it come down to who has the most mojo?

I think it'll come down to which head coach has provided the better gifs. :D