• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumbass runs on court

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't a tennis player get stabbed with a pair of scissors or something? some idiot with a "save the whales" flag running nekkid across the court is just a distraction. some idiot (armed or not) running onto the court AT somebody else (coach, player, cheerleader, ref, even Dan fuckn Dickitch) deserves a Kermit Washington-type response.

yup some crazy person stabbed Monica Seles while she was in her prime. I don't think she was ever the same again

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin hippie d0uche should've been punched in the throat

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the kid should be suspended from school for at least 1 semester. Also there should have been a technical foul levied against the home team....2 shots and the ball.

administrative technical at most....

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
administrative technical at most....

Not sure what the rule is; seems to me technical fouls can be awarded when unruly fans cause a problem.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the rule is; seems to me technical fouls can be awarded when unruly fans cause a problem.

south carolina got one last game. fans threw something on the court after being warned about it. You get the 2 shots but ball goes to team that had it last before play was stopped. I dont think you should punish the gauchos with loss of possession too for a crazy fan.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unchill UCSB Bro Confronts Opposing Coach, Player On The Court

In situations like this, it should be totally legal for coaches and players to beat a fan's ass. And after that, security beats his ass. And after that, they taze him, take him out back, and beat his ass some more

A few years ago, Texas was playing at Okie State, which has a small basketball stadium and a Longhorn went for a loose ball and ran into an area where fans were standing. He accidently bumped into a pregnant fan and then one of the Cowboy fans got in the Longhorn player's face. The Horn grabbed him, body slammed the fan and walked back onto the court.
There were no consequences/punishments because of his actions. It did make for good viewing.
I looked for YouTube video and couldn't find any.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
south carolina got one last game. fans threw something on the court after being warned about it. You get the 2 shots but ball goes to team that had it last before play was stopped. I dont think you should punish the gauchos with loss of possession too for a crazy fan.

I can see punishing a team for a fan's behavior can be serious and end up costing them the game; that said, doesn't a message have to be sent to colleges that they have a duty to protect the playing surface from events such as this? Another person mentioned tennis player Martha Hingis; I believe it was her who was stabbed by a fan who ran across the court unstopped by security. That fan was close enough to the coach where he could have sucker punched him, etc. IMO, if fans of a school and/or administrators know someone is about to run on to the playing surface and know it will cost their team a Technical foul and the ball, they might try to take proper precautions.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see punishing a team for a fan's behavior can be serious and end up costing them the game; that said, doesn't a message have to be sent to colleges that they have a duty to protect the playing surface from events such as this? Another person mentioned tennis player Martha Hingis; I believe it was her who was stabbed by a fan who ran across the court unstopped by security. That fan was close enough to the coach where he could have sucker punched him, etc. IMO, if fans of a school and/or administrators know someone is about to run on to the playing surface and know it will cost their team a Technical foul and the ball, they might try to take proper precautions.

Absolutely the blame falls on the home team. At assembly hall there are police officers everywhere guarding the court, as I'm sure there are at most colleges.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any male wearing a circa 1990 Hillary Clinton hair thingie should immediately be tazed and beaten anyway.

I can see him talking about not being Tammy Wynett and standing by his man.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fans have no place, zero, zip, nada, being on the court, or field of play. None.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever. Should be a rule, if a moron runs on the court/field, should be legal to knock his ass out. Then drag him off the court/field by his feet.