• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dumb ass Lakers players...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered the bet on the bookie--- did you ever accept it? or are you pure retard? Since you did not have the brain power to offer the bet- i did so- and told you so

I will be back in force on Saturday-- taking the week off as i said in a previous post.
I did accept the bet or so I thought. Never bothered with it before. Do I have to accept the winnings?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If anything it shows how comfortable they are with each other. I'm 47 and me and my buddies make fun of each other mercilessly in texts, at the pub etc. These kids are just doing the modern version of it.

I'm in my 50's. A couple of my friends and I have been friends since high school. We can get pretty brutal. We've had our wives tell us to tone it down more times than I can count.

We've always joked that people who don't know us must think we hate each other. lol

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in my 50's. A couple of my friends and I have been friends since high school. We can get pretty brutal. We've had our wives tell us to tone it down more times than I can count.

We've always joked that people who don't know us must think we hate each other. lol

Yep, guys who have been friends forever have very few limits when we're ragging on each other.