• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke vs UK

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welp, Duke was crushed in the fast break, couldn't figure out KYs defense and lost. Took ill advised quick 3s (i know it's there game but still)

Bright Spot: Plumlee! They were in the game because of him!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welp, Duke was crushed in the fast break, couldn't figure out KYs defense and lost. Took ill advised quick 3s (i know it's there game but still)

Plumlee played great! I wish the rest of the team showed up to play like he did. Defense is the key to getting run outs and easy layups, which is what Kentucky did and Duke didn't do. I'm hoping Coach K dresses the bad play. I've got total confidence that he will do just that. I'm thinking they are still lifting weights to get stronger and it's obviously hurting their shooting. As the season goes on I'm thinking the shots will start to fall. We shall see.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumlee played great! I wish the rest of the team showed up to play like he did. Defense is the key to getting run outs and easy layups, which is what Kentucky did and Duke didn't do. I'm hoping Coach K dresses the bad play. I've got total confidence that he will do just that. I'm thinking they are still lifting weights to get stronger and it's obviously hurting their shooting. As the season goes on I'm thinking the shots will start to fall. We shall see.

Yeah seemed like he was the only one that came to play. Duke's defense was no where near what Kentucky's was and that's a little scary. However, it's way too early to panic. Duke is hot or cold with the 3s again so I guess it was an off night, same goes for Allen, KYs length really f'd with him