• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Football 2018

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke:
⚪️ Does not allow a point after first possession
⚪️ Extends streak to 7 consecutive 4th quarters without a point
⚪️ Holds Northwestern to 23 rushing yards in the second half

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke:
⚪️ Does not allow a point after first possession
⚪️ Extends streak to 7 consecutive 4th quarters without a point
⚪️ Holds Northwestern to 23 rushing yards in the second half

douggie, Congratulations on another good win for your Blue Devils!

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to seeing the Mountaineers at Carter/Finley this coming Saturday but maybe Hurricane Florence will slow down some of their high octane offense.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
douggie, Congratulations on another good win for your Blue Devils!

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to seeing the Mountaineers at Carter/Finley this coming Saturday but maybe Hurricane Florence will slow down some of their high octane offense.

I'm afraid it was a Pyrrhic victory for Duke, maybe the season can be postponed and extended a week to allow for some injuries to heal.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid it was a Pyrrhic victory for Duke, maybe the season can be postponed and extended a week to allow for some injuries to heal.

Hey Buddy, I hear you concerning the injuries which is never good when they happen to your team.

However, on a more serious note, if you live near the triangle this Hurricane Florence is beginning to sound like it could cause us all some big time problems. Let's hope and pray this won't be the case.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Buddy, I hear you concerning the injuries which is never good when they happen to your team.

However, on a more serious note, if you live near the triangle this Hurricane Florence is beginning to sound like it could cause us all some big time problems. Let's hope and pray this won't be the case.

I hope you weathered the storm buddy, it's not over until the rivers crest and waters start to recede

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you weathered the storm buddy, it's not over until the rivers crest and waters start to recede

douggie, Thanks man for thinking about me. My area was really blessed. My yard looks like a trash dump which will take quite awhile to clean up but that's a small price to pay to have a home still standing with no damage. Please tell me you weathered the storm okay too my friend.

Your Devils with the blue dress on just keep on dancing . . . . . Congratulations!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
douggie, Thanks man for thinking about me. My area was really blessed. My yard looks like a trash dump which will take quite awhile to clean up but that's a small price to pay to have a home still standing with no damage. Please tell me you weathered the storm okay too my friend.

Your Devils with the blue dress on just keep on dancing . . . . . Congratulations!

My front yard was a river from the rain soaker Florence, but my family is safe and sound thanks to the good Lord! And yes the Blue Devils have also weathered the storm of injuries. The Pack is still without a loss and are they planning a makeup date for the West Virginia game? Good luck the rest of the season my friend and I hope you and your property is blessed with a swift recovery.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My front yard was a river from the rain soaker Florence, but my family is safe and sound thanks to the good Lord! And yes the Blue Devils have also weathered the storm of injuries. The Pack is still without a loss and are they planning a makeup date for the West Virginia game? Good luck the rest of the season my friend and I hope you and your property is blessed with a swift recovery.

douggie, I love to hear people who thank our Lord! Without HIM I would be nothing! I thank the Lord too that you and your family are safe and sound!

From what I hear discussions are still ongoing about if or when the West Virginia at NC State game will happen. There doesn't seem to be any open dates among the two schools until the regular season is over so I don't know what is going to happen.