• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dude

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is confounding. Here we have a packed Smart House against the Wolves and there is no energy. I think there are just too many moving and intricate parts on this team, like a cuckoo clock, that have to work just right for our offense to be successful. Jazz need to decide if Rudy and Derrick can play together or not. Favors is just a shell (so disappointed he didn't school Kanter down in OKC last night). Gobert and his flailing shots at the rim. Hood a china doll, oh so fragile. And, the real travesty is having 4 PGs on a roster with a bare looking cupboard for next year. If Hill leaves, we got nothing. But, maxing Hill out doesn't make sense to me either. It will be just our luck to blow a tire down the stretch and roll into the post season on a donut.

In other news, I haven't had a beer in 90 days! Good to see you guys still holding the fort down.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 PGs with 4 Assists or less/fewer per game. Total is not high either. Argh!!!

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 PGs with 4 Assists or less/fewer per game. Total is not high either. Argh!!!

Assuming the PGs are Hill, Hayward, Mack, and Neto, I'm surprised that Hill is averaging less than 5 assists per game.

I thought he'd be doing 5-6.

And also surprised Hayward is averaging less than 4.

In my mind, Hill was between 5-6, and Hayward between 4-5. I guess that's what should be happening for them to get the most out of the team.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I didn't realize @Sackataters posted on Wednesday. I check this board almost every day, but how has it been 4 days since I realized you posted?

Good to see you back.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is confounding. Here we have a packed Smart House against the Wolves and there is no energy. I think there are just too many moving and intricate parts on this team, like a cuckoo clock, that have to work just right for our offense to be successful. Jazz need to decide if Rudy and Derrick can play together or not. Favors is just a shell (so disappointed he didn't school Kanter down in OKC last night). Gobert and his flailing shots at the rim. Hood a china doll, oh so fragile. And, the real travesty is having 4 PGs on a roster with a bare looking cupboard for next year. If Hill leaves, we got nothing. But, maxing Hill out doesn't make sense to me either. It will be just our luck to blow a tire down the stretch and roll into the post season on a donut.

In other news, I haven't had a beer in 90 days! Good to see you guys still holding the fort down.

I love your analogies. cuckoo clock, Radiator springs.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think we have the personnel to consistently pull off this orbital offense from 3? Hood is hot cold. I think Joe caught fire, but has come down to earth last half of the year. Trey has lost it. Joe is hot cold.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I didn't realize @Sackataters posted on Wednesday. I check this board almost every day, but how has it been 4 days since I realized you posted?

Good to see you back.

You're slipping! It's probably from the little time I have had to be on here. I am usually your moral support wingman.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think we have the personnel to consistently pull off this orbital offense from 3? Hood is hot cold. I think Joe caught fire, but has come down to earth last half of the year. Trey has lost it. Joe is hot cold.

Yes, because there's so many different options of players who can hit 3's. They're not relying on only 2 people.