• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ducks get screwed Florida St now #2

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Ducks bid for a National Championship has just been derailed. The BCS has screwed the Pac 12 again. Ther only team that Alabama really doesn't want to face may never get to the championship game. Those BCS morons find a way to screw you.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has a tougher schedule than FSU down the stretch. If Oregon takes care of business they will be back in the driver's seat.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole nation would like to see Alabama vs. Oregon except maybe some people with a bias... It would be a crazy bowl game. Oregon wins out and they will be there because of S.O.S. the rest of year with UCLA, stanford and Oregon state will jump up by the rate they are going plus the PAC 12 Championship

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the whole nation would like to see Alabama vs. Oregon except maybe some people with a bias... It would be a crazy bowl game. Oregon wins out and they will be there because of S.O.S. the rest of year with UCLA, stanford and Oregon state will jump up by the rate they are going plus the PAC 12 Championship

I would definitly agree with your assessment but unfortunately I don't trust the BCS powers that be. I believe if both Oregon and Florida St. go undefeated Florida St. goes to the the championship game regardless of strength of schedule. The BCS doesn't want an Alabama vs Oregon. The Pac 12 team might win the championship and that just wouldn't be acceptable for them.