• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draymond/Tristan Thompson Punch story

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappoint news...Tristan is officially still a bitch

Green and Thompson were guests of LeBron James at Delilah in west Hollywood.

According to sources, Thompson attacked Green out of nowhere.

“It was a sucker punch,” said one source who attended the party. “But, to be honest, it wasn’t really a punch. It was more like a shove.”

Another source described it as a face mush while other reports described it as a legit punch.

The two were quickly separated with James and Kevin Durant among the ones to intervene.

The party continued with Green and Thompson co-existing without incident.

“Man, that wasn’t no fight,” one source said. “It was much ado about nothing.”

Details Emerges Of Altercation Between Tristan Thompson, Draymond Green At L.A. Party

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a guy like Kermit Washington punching somebody's face right off!
Almost literally...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“It was a sucker punch,” said one source who attended the party. “But, to be honest, it wasn’t really a punch. It was more like a shove.”

Another source described it as a face mush while other reports described it as a legit punch.

The two were quickly separated with James and Kevin Durant among the ones to intervene.

Details Emerges Of Altercation Between Tristan Thompson, Draymond Green At L.A. Party

no surprise there...

Reactions: LAD

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I tried telling everyone. NBA players and legit fight are rarely used in conjunction nowadays. There are outliers like James Johnson. But a majority of NBA players today are as soft as baby shit.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a guy like Kermit Washington punching somebody's face right off!
Almost literally...

Kermit Washington with one of the worst sucker-punches in the history of American professional athletes. He's definitely in punkass bitch hall of fame.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said earlier...lol @NBA players fighting.

They're like kids on the playground acting like they really want to fight but waiting until the yard narc is close enough to break it up before they start.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're like kids on the playground acting like they really want to fight but waiting until the yard narc is close enough to break it up before they start.
I was involved in a brief fight down in Dallas after my team lost a softball game due to forfeit because one guy had a number on his sweatpants that didn't match the one on his jersey...the other team argued that they wanted to play anyway, but the umps just wanted to go home (game started at 11pm) and they still got paid the same for forfeits. Then the other guys tried to convince us to scrimmage, which I was OK with but our head coach said he wasn't going to play a damned scrimmage near midnight.
Words started to be exchanged and a really beefy guy on the other team got really hot, and then a little guy on our side got in his face. Our guy punched the big guy in the face (really just a tap as he had a bad shoulder and could barely throw or swing a bat) and it was on...I tried to intervene but then saw the REALLY big guy on our team (muscle wise, I was taller but this guy was a full on bodybuilder and powerlifter) coming over to block their big guy off and figured he was probably the better guy to handle it!
The only problem was their big guy was REALLY hot and he mowed over our big guy like he was a 3 year old girl with polio! There was now a straight shot to the punch thrower and I thought there might be a fatality...but, once the mad guy had his open path, he didn't really want to fight and just pointed and screamed at our guy until somebody on his team grabbed him from behind. THEN he wanted to fight again, "Lemme go I'll kill him lemme go lemme go!!!"
I can still see the guy's face once he realized he was free to mangle his attacker, sort of like, "Ummm...this isn't supposed to happen!"

Of course, everybody shook hands over cheap beer in the parking lot and said "Yep" a lot.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Melo's # 1 career NBA highlight.

Carmelo Anthony Hits Then Runs.gif

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melo's # 1 career NBA highlight.

View attachment 184150
I like this one.

lEMkfyB.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would like to hear from TT or Draymond...so far i have heard like 75 versions of this story.

But- i am pretty sure TT knocked Draymond out and pissed on him. like 99.99% sure...lol.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the surest way to determine if there's any legitimacy to what happened will be if the NBA league takes action against either player. Any off court infractions are still fine and suspend-able by the NBA. If they don't do anything, I'd say it's a high likelihood that nothing happened, which is probably the case.

Again, I don't believe there's a legit way this happened two weeks ago and it's just coming out yesterday. If it was a real punch and/or something really happened, NBA Twitter's gonna go off right away. Plus it's not like it happened at some discrete location. It happened in a fucking club. There's people everywhere to witness.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I don't believe there's a legit way this happened two weeks ago and it's just coming out yesterday. If it was a real punch and/or something really happened, NBA Twitter's gonna go off right away. Plus it's not like it happened at some discrete location. It happened in a fucking club. There's people everywhere to witness.

^^^THIS^^^

Anytime shit happens with a famous person, it hits social media within minutes, if not seconds.

Now we're supposed to believe that it was somehow kept quiet for 2 weeks?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, TT scurred.

Seriously though, I bet Draymond would kick his ass in a legit fight. Someone probably does need to pop Green one day for how much he talks, but TT isn't the guy to do it. I'd totally put my money on Green in that bout. He seems far more like a scrapper and dirty fighter. TT seems like the kind of guy that goes into a fight with his boys, throws one soft punch and sneaks off to the side during the comotion to watch. Then afterward he's like "Yeah, WE totally fucked those dudes up. Did you see me hit that one guy?"