• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft declarations

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really glad Barrett stuck around, that means we have a good shot to beat them next year.

Just like Yer Boyz were going to beat Ohio State this year right?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Byebye, Curtis Samuel.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Byebye, Curtis Samuel.

Well damn. I guess Ohio St doesn't get as much luck as Alabama and their best players don't stay. Ohio St lost their entire team last year and now 5 have declared early for the draft plus the seniors leaving. Bama gets the #1 recruiting class EVERY year and the players stay. What an easy life.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So both Curtis Samuel and Noah Brown are leaving? Samuel was really the only play maker, but at least Brown showed something in a couple games. Urban Meyer said he wants to improve the passing attack, but he'll have no weapons at WR next year. That's going to make it difficult.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you. You're 1 of the biggest (if not the biggest) overly biased UofM homer on this site.
Shockingly enough, there are more overly biased fans than MnB in the UM fan base.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn. I guess Ohio St doesn't get as much luck as Alabama and their best players don't stay. Ohio St lost their entire team last year and now 5 have declared early for the draft plus the seniors leaving. Bama gets the #1 recruiting class EVERY year and the players stay. What an easy life.
Bama has some guys do that, but they have their fair share of guys leaving early. Don't forget, both Hubbard and Lewis could've easily left and both would've been drafted. Same with Billy Price, and Elflein last year. These last two years we've seen a ton of early defectors but it's a good thing bringing in this much talent.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So both Curtis Samuel and Noah Brown are leaving? Samuel was really the only play maker, but at least Brown showed something in a couple games. Urban Meyer said he wants to improve the passing attack, but he'll have no weapons at WR next year. That's going to make it difficult.
He has plenty of weapons, just very little experience. From everything I've heard from guys like Bobby Carpenter who are very close to the program, Beck was a big issue in regards to developing the dearth of young WR talent. Bin Victor, for example, should've been starting this year. He will be a household name next year. Demario McCall also showed a ton of potential this year and will be replacing Samuel. Plus, if there's one thing Kevin Wilson knows how to do, it's throw the ball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Noah Brown is leaving :L He isn't ready, he only had one year playing and really only a couple good games. I thought he was going to be more of a playmaker but really had that one game vs Oklahoma.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Brown is leaving :L He isn't ready, he only had one year playing and really only a couple good games. I thought he was going to be more of a playmaker but really had that one game vs Oklahoma.

I think Brown is making a mistake leaving.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has some guys do that, but they have their fair share of guys leaving early. Don't forget, both Hubbard and Lewis could've easily left and both would've been drafted. Same with Billy Price, and Elflein last year. These last two years we've seen a ton of early defectors but it's a good thing bringing in this much talent.

I expected Hooker and Conley or Lattimore to go and even Samuel. But Noah Brown and even Mcmillan are stretches, Mcmillan was a beast so not a huge stretch but I think if he came back he could be top 15.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every player on Ohio State's roster looked like an NFL pro bowler in that game against Oklahoma.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected Hooker and Conley or Lattimore to go and even Samuel. But Noah Brown and even Mcmillan are stretches, Mcmillan was a beast so not a huge stretch but I think if he came back he could be top 15.
Yeah I agree on McMillan. His pass game deficiencies are going to make him slide. He's a sledgehammer in the run game, no doubt, but he needed some work. Noah Brown, I have no idea. He has the talent to play pro, no question there. Obviously the tape isn't there but I wish him nothing but the best. His measurables and hands will get him drafted, I have to imagine.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you. You're 1 of the biggest (if not the biggest) overly biased UofM homer on this site.
I actually said that UM would be 10-2 this year (one of those losses to OSU) and I believe I predicted the other loss was either Wisconsin or Iowa.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree on McMillan. His pass game deficiencies are going to make him slide. He's a sledgehammer in the run game, no doubt, but he needed some work. Noah Brown, I have no idea. He has the talent to play pro, no question there. Obviously the tape isn't there but I wish him nothing but the best. His measurables and hands will get him drafted, I have to imagine.

I refer to Michael Thomas. With what Thomas did in the NFL this year he should have been dominant last year. Coaching can make a big difference. Obviously Barrett is do Brees as well but I think that evens out with the fact that he is playing much better DBS now