• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Day Trade

Odds Gronk Is Traded in Draft Day Deal

• 0%

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 1% to 25%

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 25% to 50%

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 50% to 75%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75% to 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all overvalue our players or picks. My point is that many teams make horrible deals to get someone they want badly. If the Browns make two picks at #1 and #4 and someone else is available at #23 then they move. Two second rounders wouldn't be an issue. If the Patriots think they know who the Browns want, they'll push for more and most likely get it.

Think the Browns would give up all 5 first and seconds for Brady and Gronk?? I think they'd give up all 12 picks for those two. Cowboys and Dolphins gave it up for less.

I don't think they would give up their entire draft for Brady and Gronk. Both have questions of whether they would retire in a year so that would be ridiculous. Again this is you overvaluing your players. And trade wise you are talking about them overpaying by a ridiculous amount. I'm not just talking about a little overpay. The only time teams would overpay like that would be for getting a QB which the Browns will get with one of the first two picks they have.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would give up their entire draft for Brady and Gronk. Both have questions of whether they would retire in a year so that would be ridiculous. Again this is you overvaluing your players. And trade wise you are talking about them overpaying by a ridiculous amount. I'm not just talking about a little overpay. The only time teams would overpay like that would be for getting a QB which the Browns will get with one of the first two picks they have.
I can't see Gronk or Brady getting more than a 2nd.

Gronk is just to injury prone and a bit of a drama queen. Now granted he is the best TE in the game but I think it's fair for people to question his future commitment to the game.

Brady may get a first I guess he would but no matter what he and Yee say, he is very much on the tail end of a great career. Just wouldn't happen anyway.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk to the 49ers for a first or second rounder seems plausible in my opinion. 49ers have a little buzz surrounding them, they're rebuilding with talent, and Gronk has a history with Jimmy G.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see Gronk or Brady getting more than a 2nd.

Gronk is just to injury prone and a bit of a drama queen. Now granted he is the best TE in the game but I think it's fair for people to question his future commitment to the game.

Brady may get a first I guess he would but no matter what he and Yee say, he is very much on the tail end of a great career. Just wouldn't happen anyway.

Agreed. If this was about 3 years ago those guys would easily be fetching 1st round picks and the talk of the Browns giving up a big chunk of their draft for those two guys would make sense. At this point though like I said when too many rumors are going around about both guys maybe only playing 1 more year it is just tough to see a team ever take that kind of risk. I know the Browns have been stupid but that would be beyond being stupid.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk to the 49ers for a first or second rounder seems plausible in my opinion. 49ers have a little buzz surrounding them, they're rebuilding with talent, and Gronk has a history with Jimmy G.

I could maybe see a 2nd for him but not their 1st which is a top-10 pick.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well with the way the Patriots are wheeling and dealing with picks right now that might not be off the table.... (obviously not in the 1st round)