• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Dr. Pepper Cherry"

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else mightily confused by this delicious bubbly soda cocktail? It tastes great, but I thought Dr. Pepper was already a cherry-based drink. WTF

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I need to get one of these speed jets that rides over Dr. Pepper Cherry ASAP. @Cedrique, you're my accountant, is it in the budget?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dr Pepper is actually a prune juice based drink. I don't think they advertise that part of it much because that makes it sound less appealing.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dr Pepper is actually a prune juice based drink. I don't think they advertise that part of it much because that makes it sound less appealing.
Look, stop beating around the bush. When you take out all the money I spend on alcohol and strippers, and that huge party I threw in Alcatraz last summer for my birthday with all the sumo wrestlers, do I have enough for the jet ski?

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hardly taste the difference between regular Dr. pepper and the Cherry Dr Pepper.

But I don't have a refined taste for sodas.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hardly taste the difference between regular Dr. pepper and the Cherry Dr Pepper.

But I don't have a refined taste for sodas.
Trust me, I've been to blind taste tests where you drink a little soda and spit it out so as to avoid over-consumption of caffeine, and there is a difference. I'm currently awaiting the vaunted return of Cedrique to see if I can buy that jet-ski that floats on Cherry Dr. Pepper. I wouldn't need to buy any more from the grocery after that- I'll just have Ced follow me around and use empty Dr. P bottles to bottle the delicious nectar of the gods for my own personal consumption (ced can have some to if he wants, but it's coming out of what I pay him for his accounting work. Remind me to bump his salary above $0 so I can have something to take out).

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I've been to blind taste tests where you drink a little soda and spit it out so as to avoid over-consumption of caffeine, and there is a difference. I'm currently awaiting the vaunted return of Cedrique to see if I can buy that jet-ski that floats on Cherry Dr. Pepper. I wouldn't need to buy any more from the grocery after that- I'll just have Ced follow me around and use empty Dr. P bottles to bottle the delicious nectar of the gods for my own personal consumption (ced can have some to if he wants, but it's coming out of what I pay him for his accounting work. Remind me to bump his salary above $0 so I can have something to take out).
You lost me when you misspelled Vonted. I can't offer my accounting skills to someone as uneducated as you.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky at the fountain drink store I put some fruit punch in my Dr Pepper if they don't have Cherry Dr Pepper...