• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doobee

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see your a pens fans, Was just wondering if MAF play is a concern with pens fans? He started off well but got yanked vs the leafs and even the saves he made vs bos he looked sketch. Was also wondering if you had heard the Miller to pitt rumour? I heard Buff would be asking for Matta and Sutter. What are your thoughts? Just looking for a pens fan point of view

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, MAF's play is always a concern. I doubt if we trade for Miller, he makes too much money and we have very little cap space. I think the best bet is to stay put, hope Vokoun returns to form or else stick with the MAF/Zatkoff tandem until then. Really wouldn't mess around until MAF's contract is up, we just can't afford it right now.

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, MAF's play is always a concern. I doubt if we trade for Miller, he makes too much money and we have very little cap space. I think the best bet is to stay put, hope Vokoun returns to form or else stick with the MAF/Zatkoff tandem until then. Really wouldn't mess around until MAF's contract is up, we just can't afford it right now.

Ya true, it seems like the fire power the pens have up front kinda cover up MAF shady play. They win the game 6-4 seems like nobody's talking bout MAF giving up the 4 but just talking bout pitt scoring 6 and getting the 2pts which I guess is all that counts in the end

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at the end of the day I believe the team stands by MAF, and I do too. As much as he's had his problems, he's proven he could get us to the top in the past. I wouldn't want to get rid of him. There's a sentimental attachment to him.

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at the end of the day I believe the team stands by MAF, and I do too. As much as he's had his problems, he's proven he could get us to the top in the past. I wouldn't want to get rid of him. There's a sentimental attachment to him.

I guess the team has no choice but to stick with him. I have actually heard ppl saying he should be on team Canada for the Olympics. There are about 5 other goalies for Canada that I would use before MAF

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about team Canada, he's got a lot of wins so far. I think right now, Carey Price has to be the favorite. After that, Ben Scrivens should get a good look, he leads the league in save percentage and goals against average. 3rd goalie for me should be Josh Harding. Really been amazing for the Wild so far this season. At the same time, name recognition might screw Scrivens & Harding over on making the team.

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about team Canada, he's got a lot of wins so far. I think right now, Carey Price has to be the favorite. After that, Ben Scrivens should get a good look, he leads the league in save percentage and goals against average. 3rd goalie for me should be Josh Harding. Really been amazing for the Wild so far this season. At the same time, name recognition might screw Scrivens & Harding over on making the team.

I think before the 2 you mentioned they will look more at Crawford and as bad as he has been te last few games Loungo will get a look at as well. Out of respect I'm sure Brodeur will get the grandfather clause and be invited despite the way he is playing

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they decide right now it should be Josh Harding. He's top 3 in wins, save percentage, goals against average, & shutouts. There's no other goalie in the league that's top 3 in all the major goalie stats. He's without a doubt playing at the highest level in the league, much as Ryan Miller was during the 2009-10 season. I think during the Olympics you want to go with guy playing at the highest level more so than you should go by reputation. Right now, no one in the NHL is playing at a higher level than Josh Harding. Maybe that changes between now & the final selection but if they pick now I think Josh Harding makes the list.