• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins Game Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see him on the stat sheet but saw Parks so I thought maybe they tried Parks at CB.

Naw Parks aint a CB. Action stayed away from Langley maybe? I don't recall him doing a lot good or bad, but I do know he was in.

Who did Stills beat on the TD? Roby? I forgot.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw Parks aint a CB. Action stayed away from Langley maybe? I don't recall him doing a lot good or bad, but I do know he was in.

Who did Stills beat on the TD? Roby? I forgot.

He burned Simmons pretty bad.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins just scored to make it 33-9 AND went with the onside kick. It's come to that.
Gase was pisseed Elway sabotage his HC opportunity with SF
Elway told Baalke Gase was not ready

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured that on sides kick was directed at JE.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the current standings, Denver will play Miami again in 2018. Elway never forgets.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by the onside kick. It could be hard feelings or maybe he got caught up in the moment as an offensive minded coach & wanted to see more points. He has been saying he wants his team to play 60 minutes. I am guessing that it could have something to do with how he left the Broncos. I'd be really surprised if it had anything to do with his relationship with V Joseph because Gase picked him to be a part of his team in Miami. Even though he knew he'd probably lose Joseph in a year to another team.

I think both teams would be better off as allies. There could be a time in the future when both teams have depth at a position of need for the other team and a trade could be made for players or draft picks.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by the onside kick. It could be hard feelings or maybe he got caught up in the moment as an offensive minded coach & wanted to see more points. He has been saying he wants his team to play 60 minutes. I am guessing that it could have something to do with how he left the Broncos. I'd be really surprised if it had anything to do with his relationship with V Joseph because Gase picked him to be a part of his team in Miami. Even though he knew he'd probably lose Joseph in a year to another team.

I think both teams would be better off as allies. There could be a time in the future when both teams have depth at a position of need for the other team and a trade could be made for players or draft picks.

No this was personal against Elway . The article yesterday in the Miami Herald, confirm by good friend Brandon Stokley here Denver said Gase blamed Elway for not getting the SF job a couple years ago.

Karma will be a bitch next year.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that Elway let Gase go & the Fins got him. It is a work in progress but he has the team going in the right direction

I think your team needed an offensive coach more than a defensive coach. I thought at the time that Joseph was going into the best situation because of the Broncos defense but he needed the best OC possible to be able to succeed.

RE Karma: I think your team also needs to improve on offense before they will be running up the score on the Fins or any other team.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that Elway let Gase go & the Fins got him. It is a work in progress but he has the team going in the right direction

I think your team needed an offensive coach more than a defensive coach. I thought at the time that Joseph was going into the best situation because of the Broncos defense but he needed the best OC possible to be able to succeed.

RE Karma: I think your team also needs to improve on offense before they will be running up the score on the Fins or any other team.

I doubt payback will come in the form of running the score up.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt payback will come in the form of running the score up.

The Fins have some guys that can play physical too. That might not be such a good idea.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still grateful for you knocking off the Pats in 2015 that gave us home field advantage! ;)

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was rooting for your team that year after the Fins were out of the running. That AFC game in Denver was one of the best defensive performances I have ever seen against the Pats. The funny part was Belichick voted to change the extra point distance that year and a missed extra point cost the Pats that game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins are really the Broncos MVP for home field advantage. They have knocked off the Patriots twice now late in the year to help us.