• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does it bug you when...

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read the thing on Bleacher Reports about Saban taking a back-handed swipe at Ohio. I found it irritating... partly b/c Saban had his chance to go head to head w/ the bucknuts when he was a MSU and that turned out...?

But mostly, b/c he's an outsider.

Does it bug anyone else when someone outside the B10 takes swing at the Bucknuts? I mean, granted they are the 'nuts, but those 'nuts are for us to kick, not outsiders.

I'm wondering at my own feelings here... Should hatred of the University of Ohio State outweigh conference ownership of our rivals?

I'm inclined to say outsiders should keep their hands off our 'nuts. The only vise the 'nuts belong is painted Maize -n- Blue.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really pay too much attention to these things, but if I had to guess, I would say that the biggest OSU hater is Mark May.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't take anything written on Bleacher Report seriously. It is the Enquirer of the sporting world. Saban is from B1G country (N Michigan) and coached against Meyer so I have zero issues with him not showing them any love.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May is a Notre Dame apologist on par with Lou Holtz! I can't even listen to him fluff the Irish on pre game shows anymore!

As for Saban....naw. It's all part of the landscape although te two do not play often on the field they go at everyday for recruits. Saban is just being the Weasel we all now him to be and Meyer well he is OSU's coach and thats the best thing I can say about him.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You read Bleacher Report? That sight is awful....every title has "must" in it.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wants some Pepper? I do I do I do......I'd also like another "Hand"......Keep rolling Hoke, Kids apparently want to play for this guy and it's showing.

Coyote57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You read Bleacher Report?

I read everything I can get my hands on... I'm stuck down here in Hoosier land, about 4 hrs drive south of the border. I'm starving for any news from back home.

Interesting thing... The stuff B/R gets right, seems its usually about 2-3 days behind what I got / get from the folk formerly known as the CBSports discussion forum.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i think it is more the format that annoys me more than the content.

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does it bug anyone else when someone outside the B10 takes swing at the Bucknuts? I mean, granted they are the 'nuts, but those 'nuts are for us to kick, not outsiders.

Not at all. I'm not a conference homer or fan. Why should it bother me if someone else takes shots at our rival?

I think it's quite humorous when they do.

Mark May is a Notre Dame apologist on par with Lou Holtz! I can't even listen to him fluff the Irish on pre game shows anymore!

I have never heard Mark May say anything positive about Notre Dame. Ever. He used to be the #1 cheerleader for USC back in early 2000's, but now he has firmly planted his lips on the SEC's ass.