• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does baseball have a cocaine problem

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant find any articles for the debate I want to have...

But I was listening to a sports radio channel today and they were talking about injuries in baseball and how we may be getting more than normal...

One reason they gave is because of the LACK of cocaine being had by the current baseball players...

Sure cocaine is bad, sure it is a drug... But it makes you HYPER aware of your surroundings... Lots of injuries that baseball players face are from running the bases, and playing defense...

With cocaine, you are not as relaxed... so a player MIGHT be more prepared during the period between waiting for the ball to be pitched and the defender making a play on the ball...

So do you want your favourite player to take cocaine??
youve never done coke huh?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want my players on whatever makes them the best player possible. Load em all up on PCP for all I care.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will need this
cda097f4fae2250eb0be40da8f816e12.jpg

2bglnh.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cocaine is only good for you especially for a young, talented, rich baseball player. Snorting a couple lines off a couple chicks cracks the night before then hit a line off the bench in the dugout in pregame. A guy on coke is ALWAYS better than a drug-free player. And stats prove it

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant find any articles for the debate I want to have...

But I was listening to a sports radio channel today and they were talking about injuries in baseball and how we may be getting more than normal...

One reason they gave is because of the LACK of cocaine being had by the current baseball players...

Sure cocaine is bad, sure it is a drug... But it makes you HYPER aware of your surroundings... Lots of injuries that baseball players face are from running the bases, and playing defense...

With cocaine, you are not as relaxed... so a player MIGHT be more prepared during the period between waiting for the ball to be pitched and the defender making a play on the ball...

So do you want your favourite player to take cocaine??

Willie Wilson won a batting title on cocaine, so sure, bring it on

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is are steroids/hgh all that bad for you if you don't abuse them. Shouldn't the players from the 90s be dropping dead or having serious health problems by now. I can only think of a few cases and those guys were drug addicts of all kinds