• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Anyone Believe Howard's Crap - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cried like LeBum James in Orlando and now LA.

This guy is a bridge burner.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq called it a "safe move" for Dwight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axlo5SzkI04]Shaq: Houston 'Safe Move' For Dwight - YouTube[/ame]

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I never said anything about the finals. And as I have said all along, I went from being happy that the Lakers got him wanting him to re-sign to no longer caring if he did or not. What I saw from him throughout the season and how he quit on his team in game 4 is why!!

You can try to call it sour grapes all that you want, but as usual, you're wrong!! I have never "pretended" to not care. When I say that I no longer cared, it was because I didn't and I stated why. I also started saying that I didn't care, well before Dwight announced his decision and well before he was even offered anything!!

So run along now and waste someone else's time because I'm done with you trying to tell ME how I feel about something!!

Truth to tell, I was actually just as, if not more excited that the Lakers got Steve Nash than Howard because Nash has long been one of my favorite players!!
Post # 73 of this thread:

No one expected a Kobe-less Lakers to be able to even win so much as a 1 game vs. the Spurs!! What Lakers fans DID expect was for Dwight to show up, play hard and be the leader that he claims to be. He didn't do that.

That was never mentioned after game 4 in Dij's thread. His thread was made the day before game 4 and you posted after the game was over yet never mentioned what you believe now.

The 5yr max deal was on the table the whole season. The whole season Lakers fans we sure that Dwight would sign for the money and his chance to end his career with the "legendary Lakers."

Cause after all, the best center in the league WOULD NEVER turn down the Lakers......until now.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one expected a Kobe-less Lakers to be able to even win so much as a 1 game vs. the Spurs!! What Lakers fans DID expect was for Dwight to show up, play hard and be the leader that he claims to be. He didn't do that.

That was never mentioned after game 4 in Dij's thread. His thread was made the day before game 4 and you posted after the game was over yet never mentioned what you believe now.

The 5yr max deal was on the table the whole season. The whole season Lakers fans we sure that Dwight would sign for the money and his chance to end his career with the "legendary Lakers."

Cause after all, the best center in the league WOULD NEVER turn down the Lakers......until now.

As I said, feel free to continue to think that you somehow know what I feel and continue to call it sour grapes all that you want!! I have laid out exactly how I felt re: Dwight staying or leaving each step of the way and why they changed.

In other words, feel free to continue to make a fool of yourself!! Go ahead have "the last word" and respond with another incorrect response to prove my "sour grapes" because this my last post to you on this subject!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say it was good move for Dwight Howard who has said that he likes to have fun and does not like to be serious on the court. He has also said that winning championship titles does not define him as a player which is good because he will not win any in Houston. The Lakers were and are bigger then Dwight Howard who did not play all that good last year. The Lakers will be competitive and will move on and in another year Howard will be a distant memory in the past.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that may have missed it, this is pretty funny!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A09eSFBdUi8]Funny joke about Dwight Howard at ESPYS 2013! - YouTube[/ame]

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trojanfan12 said:
I was never 100% adamant about Dwight leaving. As I have told you before. I went from being happy that the Lakers got him and wanting him to re-sign, to not caring whether or not he re-signed. His playoff performance, particularly game 4, is much of the reason why.

I'm still not adamant that him leaving was a great thing. What I am adamant about is that he will not LEAD any team to a title. Therefore, had Dwight chosen to stay, the Lakers were still going to have to sign someone who can actually lead a team.

If Dwight gets a title, he will be playing a Chris Bosh role and not a Lebron, Kobe or D-Wade role.

So again, tyou can keep repeating your tired "sour grapes" mantra all that you want and you are still going to be wrong!!

You might want to read your posts from this thread. Dij did this a day before game 4 of LA vs. Spurs. Doesn't sound like you were as adamant (before game 4) as you are now about saying you're glad he's gone. You never mentioned that he didn't show up after game 4 or mentioned nothing about Howard quitting. In fact you hoped that if he stayed he could work on becoming a better leader and his free throws. Plus throughout the thread you laughed at the notion he would walk and called BK jealous because LA will have the best center in the league.

Hmmmmmmm...... according to you Dwight was still the best center in the league after game 3 (while having the mindset he would stay) yet now you're agreeing with others who says saying he's overrated and is just a good defender.

Like I said, sour grapes.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...98076-do-right-thing-dwight-sign-houston.html
its because he is a liar--- and goes back and deletes his post- and is a monumental hyopcrite

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 routinely goes back and deletes his own posts that he previously made that look foolish in restrospect

and has the audacity to call me out for "never admitting when I am wrong"

he is a total hypocrite and a lair with no code of ethical code or self respect.

but what would you expect from a USC trojans fan? lol

who has no business being a moderator- I wouldnt let him walk my dog to be honest. I wouldnt even trust him to pick up my dogs shit to be honest. lol.

honestly- that is as low as it gets--- its not hard to be a moderator--- keep the peace and dont act unethical or biased

he breaks all of these

he is DEFINITELY biased against Cavs fans--- definitely biased TOWARDs lakers fans

he abuses the very little power he is endowed with by trying to make himself look better by deleting his OWN posts that are stupid in restrospect

and then somehow tries to call ME out for not owning up to mistakes?

tries to call ME out for not taking bets when the big pussy refuses to make bets himself

he is a coward, a liar, a hypcorite...hes the type of guy who- if became a policemen- is a nightmare to the people he polices

thank God he is the type of person that doesnt get any type of authority in real life.

plus- If i ever lived in California- id hope I wouldnt be poor and live in the fucking armpit. LOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seems like he has been up to this for a while

way too much of a pussy to make his own predictions/bets....and if he ever does---- and they turn out wrong--- just goes back and uses the small amount of power he posseses to make himself look better in a hugely unethical/gutless/slimeball fashion.

but he will criticize other people for not making/taking bets, old predictions etc....

prob. why he is poor.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling up threads from 2013. What a tool

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulling up threads from 2013. What a tool
lol i cant post on any recent threads since i called @trojanfan12 out for being a duplicitous weasel when he had the audacity to say I cant admit when i am wrong

sorry- its hard to take being told you cant admit you are wrong by someone that retroactively goes back and deletes their post- abusing the very little power they have been afforded

what kind of cowardly moderator uses their power to go back and delete their own posts?

it cracks me up.

Durant should hire him. LOL

if he doesnt already work for him

Status
Not open for further replies.