• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers - D-Backs, 2014!

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

Who's going to make the trek all the way down here to Sydney and come see L.A. and Arizona duke it out in late March next year!?!?!

I'll be there, armed with my glove awaiting a Home Run ball off the bat of Kemp, Ethier (yeah right, the Sydney Cricket Ground is murder on lefties with no power), Gonzalez (see Ethier), Cano (2014 Dodger), or Puig. Even a foul-ball off the bat of a D-Back would suffice. I will be there.

Your move, hipsters.

Beef

:suds:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So,

Who's going to make the trek all the way down here to Sydney and come see L.A. and Arizona duke it out in late March next year!?!?!

I'll be there, armed with my glove awaiting a Home Run ball off the bat of Kemp, Ethier (yeah right, the Sydney Cricket Ground is murder on lefties with no power), Gonzalez (see Ethier), Cano (2014 Dodger), or Puig. Even a foul-ball off the bat of a D-Back would suffice. I will be there.

Your move, hipsters.

Beef

:suds:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this trip.....say like 90% certain at this point.....when I was in the Navy, we went to Perth on the west coast and it was my favorite liberty port we went to while I was in.....Hong Kong probably a close second, but that was before China regained control (although I've heard the Chinese haven't fucked the place up too bad yet....LOL)

I've heard east coast Australia isn't as good as west coast.....why is the west coast always the more laid back and cool coast??? :yahoo:

Here's hoping Goldschmidt and a couple other Dbacks provide you with several home run souvenirs......:suds:

<mumble under breath.....damn Dodger fans are everywhere>

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this trip.....say like 90% certain at this point.....when I was in the Navy, we went to Perth on the west coast and it was my favorite liberty port we went to while I was in.....Hong Kong probably a close second, but that was before China regained control (although I've heard the Chinese haven't fucked the place up too bad yet....LOL)

I've heard east coast Australia isn't as good as west coast.....why is the west coast always the more laid back and cool coast??? :yahoo:

Here's hoping Goldschmidt and a couple other Dbacks provide you with several home run souvenirs......:suds:

<mumble under breath.....damn Dodger fans are everywhere>

Hey man, that's awesome! I was hoping some guys from the U.S. would come over here and go to the games - somebody other than myself has to know what's going on!

Y'know, there's a stunning similarity between both of out coasts. The East is much more densely populated, and thus is where 'all the action is', but the West is more sparse, and so things are seemingly a bit more relaxed over there. I love both the East and the West, here and over there. I can't decide a favorite! I'm a bit of a fence-sitter in that respect.

Hey, even if I'm stuck in the outfield seats, and it's a Grand Slam off the bat of a D-Backs pitcher at the plate, I'll be more than happy to snag that ball. ANY ball will do me!

BTW, check out the prices for admission to these games before you book your trip. It looks bloody expensive!

Beef