• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do Your Job, Part 2: Bill Belichick and the 2016 Patriots

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching this. Fucking fantastic! I just wish it was more than an hour long. We Patriot fans are very lucky. Count your blessings to have witnessed this amazing run. Spanning almost two decades.

I hope a lot of non-Patriot fans watch this. They ask why the Pats win so much, this answers so much. Details!!

If Atlanta didn't haven't a hill last year, they should now.

"When Brady retires in 20 years." "When Bill retires in 20 years." LOL.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you missed it. You can catch it when NFLN celebrates the 2016 Patriots this Wednesday.

6:30 PM EST: NFL Turning Point - Super Bowl LI
8:00 PM EST: Do Your Job, Part 2: Bill Belichick and the 2016 Patriots
9:00 PM EST: America's Game: 2016 Patriots
10:00 PM EST: Top Ten: Tom Brady Games

Set your DVR's and enjoy!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick's mantra is so simple that it's scary.

Just do your own job and don't even think about trying to help out someone else. If you don't do your own job, it doesn't get done. If you try to help out someone else, half of your job has to be done by someone else and half of his has to be done........ "in the end, no one is doing their job." If someone can't do their job, that's my fault and I WILL find someone who can do it.

I heard him speak once, about 10-12 years ago and never forget these remarks for the remainder of my coaching career..........."Football is a team sport. Individuals must play their position and their position only in order for the team to be successful. Nowhere can anyone even attempt to help out a team mate or the entire team will falter and fail."

He wants versatility, but do only one thing at a time............