• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do the right thing, Dwight - Sign with Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New blood, more parity = A new and better league.

Not only that, you're seeing right now what life is going to be like after Kobe retires. Playing with another star in Harden means you'll endure a brighter future.

You may get more money and more media exposure in LA, but the writing is on the wall, Dwight.

Do the right thing.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden+Howard>Kobe coming off surgery+Howard

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way, no how. Guaranteed, he will be back in LA

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I say guaranteed for all the reasons that I just listed on the other thread.....but if somehow he doesn't, we gotta find our guy(s) in the FA class of 2014 or 2015

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit. Delete. Goes against my policy to respond to trolling threads. Disregard.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typing anything that speaks negatively of the Lakers = trolling. Got it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New blood, more parity = A new and better league.

Not only that, you're seeing right now what life is going to be like after Kobe retires. Playing with another star in Harden means you'll endure a brighter future.

You may get more money and more media exposure in LA, but the writing is on the wall, Dwight.

Do the right thing.

Dwight ain't walking away from $30 million!!

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it's trolling because of the chosen tone and lack of objectivity. Maybe you weren't trolling, and if that's the case I apologize.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it's trolling because of the chosen tone and lack of objectivity. Maybe you weren't trolling, and if that's the case I apologize.

If any post on this thread is trolling and lacking objectivity, look no further than your post.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, no he isn't!! Not even close!! When Kobe retires, his $30 million dollar salary comes off the books!! Coincidentally, Pau's $19 million comes off the books at the same time. There are some smaller salaries that also come off the books and the Lakers have not used their amnesty option yet, either.

Gee, ya think maybe the Lakers might be able to use all of that money to convince a couple of high level free agents to come to L.A. and team up with Dwight?

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any post on this thread is trolling and lacking objectivity, look no further than your post.

You talking about the Phil Jackson thread?

Pretty sure it was about "3-4 teams" and I even listed like 8 possible suitors.

I'm done now. Good try.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, ya think maybe the Lakers might be able to use all of that money to convince a couple of high level free agents to come to L.A. and team up with Dwight?

What's your definition of high-level free agent? Kevin Love?:lol:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta develop young talent after awhile. Every team goes through a rebuilding period. See your team in the mid-90's.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your definition of high-level free agent? Kevin Love?:lol:

That would be one. Lebron is also a free agent right about that time and there are a few others that will be available as well.

Bottom line is that the Lakers will have plenty of options available to them to build a championship team around Dwight!!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about the Phil Jackson thread?

Pretty sure it was about "3-4 teams" and I even listed like 8 possible suitors.

I'm done now. Good try.

No, I'm talking about your first post on this thread, moron. You really think I give a fuck about the Phil Jackson thread? I already know the Laker fans are going to make a soap opera out of it, so I've never even bothered to click on it yet...

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really depends if Howard is interested in rebuilding with the Lakers. If we wants to have a championship sooner, he might nmost likely sign elsewhere.

There could be a lot of player movement between the Clippers and the Lakers. Lebron to the Lakers might be a stretch considering he wouldn't want to leave on a good thing. That good thing is winning championships.

ONLY the Truth.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be one. Lebron is also a free agent right about that time and there are a few others that will be available as well.

Bottom line is that the Lakers will have plenty of options available to them to build a championship team around Dwight!!

Kevin Love is not a high-level free agent. He's just not a winning player.

And please tell me whatever it is you are smoking if you think LeBron is moving west. He'll be over 30 when it happens and if he leaves Miami, he'll go back to Cleveland and play with a younger star in Kyrie Irving.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love is not a high-level free agent. He's just not a winning player.

And please tell me whatever it is you are smoking if you think LeBron is moving west. He'll be over 30 when it happens and if he leaves Miami, he'll go back to Cleveland and play with a younger star in Kyrie Irving.

Disagree about Love. He just doesn't have the talent around him to win, especially in the West.

Didn't say that Lebron would come west, just used him as an example as to the free agents that will be available right about the time that the Lakers have big money coming off the books.

Also, while I don't see Lebron signing with the Lakers, if you don't think he'll explore his options after next season, you're the one smoking something. He'll have an aging and injury prone D-Wade and Bosh. Not gonna be winning a lot of championships with that.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree about Love. He just doesn't have the talent around him to win, especially in the West.

Didn't say that Lebron would come west, just used him as an example as to the free agents that will be available right about the time that the Lakers have big money coming off the books.

Also, while I don't see Lebron signing with the Lakers, if you don't think he'll explore his options after next season, you're the one smoking something. He'll have an aging and injury prone D-Wade and Bosh. Not gonna be winning a lot of championships with that.

Minnesota was playoff worthy with a healthy Love and Rubio. Love will do fine with the Lakers if he decides to sign up. In anside outside combination of Love and Howard might be formidable. But Love has yet to prove he is as clutch as Dirk Nowitski.

Lebron might explore his options, but it would be in his best interest for his choices not to resemble the Decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.