• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do the Rams continue to waste their time with Bradford

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's record with the Rams has been abysmal ever since he entered the league. Is it time to remove the blinders and admit they need to move in a different direction?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will review the situation in the off-season. Effectively they have an option on Bradford for $12.5M next season and they don't need to make a decision until the 53-man roster cut next September. Nothing is going to change before the new NFL year in March.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will review the situation in the off-season. Effectively they have an option on Bradford for $12.5M next season and they don't need to make a decision until the 53-man roster cut next September. Nothing is going to change before the new NFL year in March.

As bad as he was tonight if he plays that way the rest of the year the Rams might not win more than 3 games. He is just turrble.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's record with the Rams has been abysmal ever since he entered the league. Is it time to remove the blinders and admit they need to move in a different direction?

Tough call. The Niners have not faced this kind of adversity under Harbaugh so it's hard to say how they will respond. Jeff Fisher is a proven quality coach at the NFL level. He knows how to game plan. Because of Fisher and the fact that it is in Saint Louis, I give the edge to the Rams. Something tells me this Niner team is on the verge of imploding. They seem very unstable.

Some deep analysis. :pop2:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is someone offering up a franchise QB?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay! :cheer2:
:laugh3:

If Freeman can't make it with Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson, he isn't making it in STL.

I think it would literally take the number 1 pick next year for the Rams to move on from Bradford. The way we've been playing the past 2 weeks as a team, we just might get it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Freeman can't make it with Doug Martin and Vincent Jackson, he isn't making it in STL.

I think it would literally take the number 1 pick next year for the Rams to move on from Bradford. The way we've been playing the past 2 weeks as a team, we just might get it.

I'm honestly shocked at their record. I was really expecting them to make things hard on everybody this year. Of course I didn't expect the Niners to get annihilated two games in a row. Things can turn around quick.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly shocked at their record. I was really expecting them to make things hard on everybody this year. Of course I didn't expect the Niners to get annihilated two games in a row. Things can turn around quick.
In terms of the 2 teams, the Rams are about 5 years behind the Niners. You guys have a lot of experience at most positions and a lot more depth. We didn't really have the depth to fill out spots like RB or S on the starting roster and you guys have serviceable backups at most spots. I honestly don't think people, even people that closely follow the Rams, can fully go into how much screwing up the draft for a decade can just completely ruin a franchise for much longer than one would think.

I think our fanbase really thought we had 2 top 25 caliber CBs in Janoris Jenkins and Cortland Finnegan. Finnegan - making top 3 CB money - might be the worst contract in the league. Jenkins is a good #2 CB but thats not getting it done with a rookie S and a nobody S.

Realistic playoff expectations for the Rams would be for 2015. :L I can't believe I just typed that but...man...the holes on this team.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize the Rams were this bad. Its not just the QB either. Their defense has talent but is still awful. Schotty is a terrible OC who will not know how to utilize Tavon Austin. They have no run game. I thought they would be better than this.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I didn't realize the Rams were this bad. Its not just the QB either. Their defense has talent but is still awful.

It is just their QB (and today their OL because of injuries). The Niners learned from the last 2 weeks that no defense is going to look good when it's on the field the entire game because the offense can't move the friggn' ball.

The Rams' defense is good. They just needed an offense go with it. And the last 2 weeks notwithstanding, stopping the Niners isn't an easy task (especially when Vernon Davis is playing).

Bradford is terrible. He's Matt Cassell bad IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting them to make some legit noise this year, but they're really stinking up the joint early in the season. Defense and Offense is playing bad. Shocking bad.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the way the Redskins are playing as well, you might end up with a Top10 draft pick from them in 2014.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was so hard to watch. Rams will have to consider it if he continues to play like that. Even though our offensive line is terrible, he still made throws that made me want to punch my screen.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I watched, the Niners were only rushing 4 guys and still getting a lot of pressure on the QB. The OL really needs an overhaul if they want to be competitive.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just their QB (and today their OL because of injuries). The Niners learned from the last 2 weeks that no defense is going to look good when it's on the field the entire game because the offense can't move the friggn' ball.

The Rams' defense is good. They just needed an offense go with it. And the last 2 weeks notwithstanding, stopping the Niners isn't an easy task (especially when Vernon Davis is playing).

Bradford is terrible. He's Matt Cassell bad IMO.
I'm firmly convinced you don't actually watch football. Teams are beating up the Rams early in football games. Thats not a sign of a good defense or one that is getting tired. The Rams also like to rotate their dlinemen to avoid fatigue and its one of the reasons they had so many sacks last year.

They don't have the personnel on defense, they don't have the reps or experience on offense and they don't have the coaching on special teams.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS Sports:

"Sam Bradford doesn't look like franchise QB...Bradford's accuracy was terrible throughout the evening ...Bradford's supposed to be progressing and instead it looks like he's taking steps backwards.
An inability to get rid of the ball, an unwillingness to pull the trigger on throws and inaccuracy down the field were all trademarks of his game Thursday. St. Louis might still believe he's the future of the franchise. But he didn't look the part on Thursday night at all."