• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJ taking a break...

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 words.

Paulina Gretzsky. (I'll bet the ranch she at the heart of this thing.)

I don't think there's any question she has been a bad influence on a guy who's pretty bad to begin with. I used to be a DJ fan until I started reading about who the fuck this guy really is and it ain't pretty. He has a LONG history with the law including testifying in the murder trial of his friends brother back in his HS days I think. Johnson bought bullets for a gun his buddy's brother had and he knew it was a stolen gun. If I remember right that's what he did - anyway the guy went out and murdered someone afterward and Johnson was looking at some serious charges if he hadn't agreed to testify against the guy. We aren't talking about a fun lovin guy who liked to party once in a while. We're talking about a scumbag who should be in the NFL or NBA. He'd fit right in with those guys.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any question she has been a bad influence on a guy who's pretty bad to begin with. I used to be a DJ fan until I started reading about who the fuck this guy really is and it ain't pretty. He has a LONG history with the law including testifying in the murder trial of his friends brother back in his HS days I think. Johnson bought bullets for a gun his buddy's brother had and he knew it was a stolen gun. If I remember right that's what he did - anyway the guy went out and murdered someone afterward and Johnson was looking at some serious charges if he hadn't agreed to testify against the guy. We aren't talking about a fun lovin guy who liked to party once in a while. We're talking about a scumbag who should be in the NFL or NBA. He'd fit right in with those guys.

Damn...I knew he had brush with drugs, but this.

Maybe HE turned her out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3