• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Disney World the week before Christmas....what course should I play?

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family vacation and the wife said I could take a day to play (sister-in-law is coming to help with the kids too). So which course should I look into playing? We'll be staying at the Carribean Resort between Epcot and Hollywood Studios and if I was going to play a WDW course, I was looking at Lake Buena Vista, but I know there has to be really good courses near by that may also be less expensive.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family vacation and the wife said I could take a day to play (sister-in-law is coming to help with the kids too). So which course should I look into playing? We'll be staying at the Carribean Resort between Epcot and Hollywood Studios and if I was going to play a WDW course, I was looking at Lake Buena Vista, but I know there has to be really good courses near by that may also be less expensive.

I've played 2 of the on property courses @ Disney...the former (maybe still in play) tour stop Buena Vista maybe (forget name) and Palm...both were nice, typical FL...flat tracks with mounding, and FL palm looking shrubbery lining the fairway.

A great track a little south of there is Southern Dunes in Haines City...imo better than any track on the Disney property.