• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did your team's QB make this list?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has played a half of meaningful football and the other one lost his job to the one half wonder.

Neither belong on that list.

So there’s 26 quarterbacks who belong on the list over Tua and Patterson. I call bullshit on that.

And by the way Tua basically won the national championship for Bama with a completely stagnant offense against one of the best defenses in the nation as a freshman with his back against the wall and the pressure on on the biggest stage in college football. He was beyond lights out in that game. He deserves to be on the list and will 100% prove it this season. The kid’s a baller.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there’s 26 quarterbacks who belong on the list over Tua and Patterson. I call bullshit on that.

And by the way Tua basically won the national championship for Bama with a completely stagnant offense against one of the best defenses in the nation as a freshman with his back against the wall and the pressure on on the biggest stage in college football. He was beyond lights out in that game. He deserves to be on the list and will 100% prove it this season. The kid’s a baller.

Nah, One half aint gonna cut it if ya wanna be on the big boy list and he aint on there for a reason

not on list.gif

Like they say, maybe next year..

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, One half aint gonna cut it if ya wanna be on the big boy list and he aint on there for a reason

View attachment 182884

Like they say, maybe next year..

You don’t think damn near winning the national championship by yourself while playing lights out as a freshman is big boy football? It doesn’t get any more big boy than that. The kid can straight up throw the ball down the field with authority and accuracy.

Look man, I see Boise’s overrated QB Brett Rypien on the massive list of 26 and there’s so many names there that I actually see a handful of QBs that I’d take our guy over. And ain’t no way in shit I’d take Rypien over Tua. We’ll see how 2018 plays out. Like I said by the time it’s all said and done Tua’s name will be near the top of the list.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t think damn near winning the national championship by yourself while playing lights out as a freshman is big boy football? It doesn’t get any more big boy than that. The kid can straight up throw the ball down the field with authority and accuracy.

Look man, I see Boise’s overrated QB Brett Rypien on the massive list of 26 and there’s so many names there that I actually see a handful of QBs that I’d take our guy over. And ain’t no way in shit I’d take Rypien over Tua. We’ll see how 2018 plays out. Like I said by the time it’s all said and done Tua’s name will be near the top of the list.

I might disagree with you some. Tua, was actually in a good
position. He got to work on the "strength" of his game...not his
total game.

Bama was going to fling it and UGA was in prevent. A few times
he caught UGA playing man coverage and took off running. He
has a better arm than Hurts. BUT, does he have a better overall game? That's the question and there is no answer currently, because all they wanted from him was to fling it vs UGA.

We'll find out soon enough, but right now he hasn't proven
anything, in regard to running the whole Bama offense.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ktg8trgrl boyfriend was caught.
HpMG1Ww.jpg