• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did the Broncos improve their offensive line enough?

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Watson? I doubt Bolles could take his spot unless injury

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to guess that Watson plays on the R. side.
That's my understanding so far and Sam and Bolles and Stephenson will be battling LT spot. Gulp.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Cd. Aside from Paradis, Denver fans better hope whoever we brought in this year replaces a couple of last year's starters or we can say " goodbye " to playoffs this year. If Watson can't earn RT spot , their in same boat as last year on that side. Very ugly. Go Watson and stay healthy. I have NO desire to watch that line get pushed back on almost every play again this year. Too embarrassing. Give us run game ,help the Qb and Defense and life will be good . :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Cd. Aside from Paradis, Denver fans better hope whoever we brought in this year replaces a couple of last year's starters or we can say " goodbye " to playoffs this year. If Watson can't earn RT spot , their in same boat as last year on that side. Very ugly. Go Watson and stay healthy. I have NO desire to watch that line get pushed back on almost every play again this year. Too embarrassing. Give us run game ,help the Qb and Defense and life will be good . :)

Thanks man! I'm not expecting Watson to be an All-Pro by any means. I'll take above average from that spot at this point. We had 2 of the 3 worst OT's in the NFL last year with Stephenson last and Sambrailo just a couple spots higher and would have been lower most likely if asked to start the entire season. So a jump to above average would be huge for that position. Watson definitely has that kind of ability if he can get some of his technique issues figured out. He gets a bit lazy and likes to lunge at a defender instead of moving his feet and using his raw power to win. Hopefully Davidson can be a huge plus to the teaching of these guys and getting them to a new level. Otherwise you are right this could be a very long season for us as fans and an even longer season for Siemian and/or Lynch having to play behind them.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great read to bad he is a health issue .. I get the trainer Idea but in all fairness to to that trainer this player will not be trained all that long by him when ivories will get at that said player ..

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows if they did enough. Thought they did enough last year and we are back to the same question
It's the RT that has to go against the great pass rushers in the AFCW so Watson will be tested early

Last edited:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great read to bad he is a health issue .. I get the trainer Idea but in all fairness to to that trainer this player will not be trained all that long by him when ivories will get at that said player ..
Okung had never played 16 games until he trained under luke.
Coincidence?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope this pays off CEH

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also Agree Rivers would be the best chance for this year CEH.. I was just rattling your chains .. I suggest it during the off season ..

I still would rather have Luck . He is a stud Indy has no f'n clue .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Indy is pissing away Luck carrier . He is the best QB . Maybe ever .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is hilariously true. And it's even better since that douche rocket who owns the team, when not busy getting himself arrested for drinking and driving, took the time to say in 2013, "We're building a different kind of team." Irsay was of course referring to the Manning era Colts, perhaps in an attempt to justify his cutting of Manning in a year where Manning was re-writting the QB record books. He threw it that "star wars numbers" comment as well. Since making that comment the Colts' high water mark was getting to the AFCCG where they were crushed 45-7. The Broncos added a third Lombardi in the mean time.

The Colts have also missed the playoffs two consecutive years and in years where the winner of the AFC South was 9-7 so it's not like they were up against a juggernaut. And if I'm right about the Titans the Colts likely don't have much shot at the playoffs this year either.

So I guess Irsay was right: they build a different kind of team. The Manning era Colts pretty much always won 10+ games and reached the playoffs. The Luck era Colts...

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take, and I agree with you. I've seen Luck make throws that should be humanly impossible, and he does them like they're second nature. I could only imagine what he could do with our wr's. I would give up our next decades worth of first rounders for him.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting take, and I agree with you. I've seen Luck make throws that should be humanly impossible, and he does them like they're second nature. I could only imagine what he could do with our wr's. I would give up our next decades worth of first rounders for him.

Yep agreed

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 first rounders for Luck? Let's see, if that deal happened today with the WRs we have AND this defense, it's arguable a couple of those would be the 32nd pick, and a good deal more would be in the upper 20s. As far as first round picks go that's not a bad value: SB wins NOW are worth more than unproven players later. The trade would be deemed a failure if it didn't add at least one SB win.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going from PFM to Luck I'm glad they are wasting him :) We never never got to go from Elway to another great QB right away. So this is payback. . Only question I have shouldn't Colts hemett look like this now n instead of u

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just keep thinking that instead of Von getting all the pass rushers together from around the league to practice their craft, he should have grabbed our Olineman and had a clinic on "how do you stop this"...

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going from PFM to Luck I'm glad they are wasting him :) We never never got to go from Elway to another great QB right away. So this is payback. . Only question I have shouldn't Colts hemett look like this now n instead of u

You gave me a Chuckle after I figured out ...Running out of luck ...:dhd: