• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did Anyone see Jim Miller's mid-season Mock Draft?

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the Eagles picking last, which is great and hopefully happens, but, he has them taking a CB. I can't believe they would draft a CB considering, Jalen Mills is looking pretty good, Rasul Douglas looks pretty good, Ronald Darby has been proven to be pretty good, and the have Syndey Jones coming off injury. They could also re-sign Patrick Robinson who has looked pretty good too. How are these guys considered experts. Most of the people on this board know more than them, not including me.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Experts". They don't know any more than we do. GMs rarely share anything. A lot of these "experts" usually just spread rumors. Even Schefter doesn't know too much. He was on Gargano's show an hour ago, and he didn't know until this trade happened. We won't be drafting a CB in the first round. Now that we got Ajayi, our pick will most likely be a OL, or LB. Or, even better, trade our 1st, for a 2nd and a 3rd.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the Eagles picking last, which is great and hopefully happens, but, he has them taking a CB. I can't believe they would draft a CB considering, Jalen Mills is looking pretty good, Rasul Douglas looks pretty good, Ronald Darby has been proven to be pretty good, and the have Syndey Jones coming off injury. They could also re-sign Patrick Robinson who has looked pretty good too. How are these guys considered experts. Most of the people on this board know more than them, not including me.

The fact that the guy is slinging a mock draft halfway through the season in THIS sport (and THIS year) just kind of takes any air out of the term "expert" in my view.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is we need a Guard and a LB and you can get elite prospects at those positions later in the 1st

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is THE Guard in the draft: Quenton Nelson, Notre Dame. He may last til our pick. However, I would rather take the best OT or LB before a Guard. If a blue chipper is not there, then I trade back and pick up a 2nd + another pick.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is we need a Guard and a LB and you can get elite prospects at those positions later in the 1st
Bradham, Hicks, Kendricks is a damn good lineup at LB.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradham, Hicks, Kendricks is a damn good lineup at LB.

Yes, but we have to develop a couple young LBers, as we ned good depth going further. The ones we have , esp Guards, are more special teamers rather than starters.