• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diamondbacks have put Shelby Miller on the trade block

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diamondbacks Shopping Shelby Miller

The only question is if the trade to acquire Miller was the worst trade in the history of Arizona sports. I think it probably is. Trading Kurt Thomas and two first round picks away just to save money was one of the worst but that was still just an older player and two future first round picks. The Dan Majerle trade was pretty bad too. This trade however involves trading the first pick of the MLB draft plus one of the best defensive outfielders in baseball and another young starter. Like people in the media said, the Diamondbacks made a serious miscalculation on this trade. No other way to say it. It is a shame that it has come to this but hopefully the team can cut its losses and try to regroup and move forward.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diamondbacks Shopping Shelby Miller

The only question is if the trade to acquire Miller was the worst trade in the history of Arizona sports. I think it probably is. Trading Kurt Thomas and two first round picks away just to save money was one of the worst but that was still just an older player and two future first round picks. The Dan Majerle trade was pretty bad too. This trade however involves trading the first pick of the MLB draft plus one of the best defensive outfielders in baseball and another young starter. Like people in the media said, the Diamondbacks made a serious miscalculation on this trade. No other way to say it. It is a shame that it has come to this but hopefully the team can cut its losses and try to regroup and move forward.

Sucks how this all played out. I was excited to see Miller become Dback, did I like what we traded for him, not so much, but I know we needed top pitchers. He is a bust and not it stinks what we gave up for him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to make sure they get something of value for him. I know that sounds ridiculous to demand anything for him since he's been the worst player in the MLB, but with the terrible trade, if they can't get something then just stuff him in the minors and see if he can work out his issues.

The big question is...who in their right mind would want him?!?!